• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Sorry I haven't been posting much guys. (1) I stopped getting the email notifications again, and (2) it's finals weeks (yes, plural).

Good luck!

SARP doesn't have the good emojis. But imagine that there's Ramiro, slumped over in a corner, a gun on the ground in front of him, and a sunflower that he's pulling pedals off of. "I get to live. I get to live not. I get to live. I get to live not..."

SARP doesn't have the good emojis.
Xenforo 2 is currently in developer preview. Eventually, once it is released and has all the things we need, I will migrate the forum and we will have utf8mb4 database support, which will allow us to use emoji in posts.

The wiki supports emoji already.

Sorry about the crap post @HotelKilo.
My brother is still having medical issues but has been released so at least he's closer to me. He's having migraine headaches that are causing him to get violent so I've been on watch lately. Time is limited

Bah! Hanako didn't get dared at all!

Also timeskip! In the past three months can we:

- Have had Wazu work with the SSS regarding Rixx biology?
- Have Wazu suggest Bronzi as an armor team member since the armor team was looking for people and Ira wanted to join?

(Totally wanted to do other things too but I don't think I have time to discuss them as having happened during the timeskip, @Primitive Polygon and @Rizzo I'd love to do a JP talking about the armor team)

Whoever is on the armor team can assume they've been training in ~cool special operations tactics~ with Saiga-chusa as part of the apparently boring downtime. I'll make passing mention of it in my next post.

This is kind of how I imagined combat in power armor. Pay attention to both Superman and Zod's soldiers. Each have greatly exaggerated speed and strength.
You will notice that there combat performance is very similar to the power armor of our setting

RPG-D RPGfix
Back