• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I feel like I should have gone further with that post, but I couldn't find any description of just how powerful the Mindy's strength augmentation is... and I'm not sure how strong the walls are to within an order of magnitude, anyway!

I'm sorry for the slow rate of posting, there's been a lot of distractions lately (read: other SARP stuff requiring my attention) but I am planning on making posting afternoon. I also will have more free time this week.

I was wondering, do you guys want to do a sort of "dungeon crawl" in the machine planet? I have a map already.

Candon is still outside, I figured we couldn't all fit into the hole at once and Team Brozu would need some cover. If it became too hot in his location he would just teleport underground and regroup with the team, but he's a pro armed with the finest sensory equipment on his armor so dodging incoming fire would give him some time.

(Double post, I know)

And I have committed the sin of not reading and editing without checking. I'll re-edit again to put it back. Apologies to all.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back