• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

If the bugs have nothing else to say, I'm fine with ending the conversation there. It's up to you mango.

As for activating the station... Yeah, Tsuguka was advocating reactivating the station in local alien hands before the mission even started. The Kuvex have been supporting invasive colonies in Yammie space, so it's not really that much different...

And, well, if the goldies want it, then Tugboat just plain doesn't want to let them have it, even if that means being left behind.

Made a partial GM post just to keep things rolling but I will post more as soon as I can. I still got more characters/players to respond to, but at least it's something. Now that the holidays are closing I want to return to a more regular and normal pace again. I definitely would like to be making my GMs posts daily like I used to. Also don't wait on me unless you have to.

I'm probably going to pick up at least one Rixxikor as a Baba Yaga NPC in the next chapter ;) (not these specific ones though)

Also waiting to see if Freyja was able to open the door and see what's in room uhh.. 81

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know who is directly behind and to the left of Masumi, but whoever is there is the person she touched.

Happy posting!!

I realized that I don't have a Co-GM listed on the roster and I want to ask you guys if anyone is interested in being the Co-GM of the Eucharis. Responsibilities include helping me with GMing, responding to player posts, describing the setting/action and controlling NPCs for me.

We've got at least 4 new players coming to us from the YSS Kaiyo, due to Ame leaving after Raz got banned, which means now is a good time for me to start asking for help since we're about to have a bigger crew!

*Raises hand*

In all seriousness I have been the co-GM of her Imperator plot, and I've done some other neat things too in a similar sort of status - I'm helping @META_mahn out with his D&D campaign quite a bit.

But hey, I'm technically not in the plot (yet) anyways hehehe x3
Speaking of people joining in can I hop on with a weapons operator please? I'm sure that there might be arrangements for dragging Arble back since she's still SAoY still, or I could make a new character - I'd love to get back behind the gun controls of a ship though! : P

I thought gunsight was the co-gm.
I did too, but I didn't find any record of that on the wiki and he hasn't been really doing any co-GM stuff either (not that I've asked). I figured if he's interested he can reply here too. Then I could just make that official.

Mmmkay so cool things happened and @Ethereal and I are gonna join into this plot via Arbles and Seinosuke Iemochi! : D

(Soon(TM))

(Probably next mission or smthn)

Last edited:
I'm not ignoring this thread btw peeps!; I think @Wes forgot to give me an answer over what happened to that robot which was blocking the way in room #63... There has been a super duper amount of stuff going on, though, so I guess that's fair enough.

Shall I just auto-kill it in a new post, and have Tugboat+Wazu progress on their own?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back