• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

RP: LSDF Val'ta [Expedition 1] - One from Another

Tange IV, Misato City, Above the Super Awesome Positivity Group, Breaking Ground on Tange IV

Falling was unpleasant to say the least. Still Mirage barely felt it, and diagnostics reported that despite its valiant efforts gravity had managed to do little aside from break the ground, the Whirlwind was designed for much more impressive impacts than simply falling over due to unstable ground. Still she was effectively marooned until the ground infantry made up their mind. With Cadey Nny'ust already outside of the Whirlwind's hip compartment it wasn't safe to right the mech without risking friendly casualties. With the Corporal also inside the open compartment, Mirage could do little but lay on her side and wait.

On a bit of a whim, Mirage cheerfully contributed to the conversation supplying, "If it's so bad maybe I'll go play in a lake, or the ocean after you sort out the first contact Cadet." The mental image of a Whirlwind splashing about in the midst of a lake was one that made the prospect of laying on her side while the blizzard slowly buried her in snow tolerable.

Porrim's Team, Let's Go Rescue our Dancer

As the group wandered out into the snowstorm, Aran'ya saw Aiesu reaching for Porrim's belt to stay together and she did likewise, hand a little reluctantly finding purchase on the shorter Akemi's shoulder. She was just following the Captain's orders after all, it's not like she actually enjoyed it or wanted to encourage him at the contact... oh no.

When the group finally reached the shadow of the dilapidated office building, Widow exhaled once as she studied the environment in front of her through the WIND's sensors. It was a bit odd to hear their fearless leader consult them for ideas how to proceed -- certainly a far cry from the other leaders she remembered on the Akahar. Then again, Porrim was a consummate explorer of the unknown, and not one for the grim tasks that soldiering could be.

Aran'ya dropped her large stonethread medical bag near a pillar where it could be found again, and made sure her suit's gloves were tight, followed by the motion of hitting two fists together. It was obvious by body language that the Way of Nature martial artist was volunteering for action. "It would be easy for me to sneak into the second story here and take out our opponents in a less-than-lethal fashion," she offered, as the assembled comrades knowing how her predatory spider aspect played quite well into this situation.

Porrim's Team, Let's Go Rescue our Dancer

Subtly was not one of Ny'za's more honed skills when it came to piloting a frame. She knew the concept for how to keep it from shaking the ground, but such delicate maneuvering slowed her down almost as much as the white out did. Noticing everyone going a head she sent a message to Porrim. "Captain, I will slow my pace down, I do not want to collapse any of the buildings while I walk." As she spoke she switched on the tactile feed back systems and activated the frame's audio sonar and set the relay time low so she could get as clear a picture as possible. After giving the systems a moment to warm up she began to walk the frame carefully, as if it were her own body, heading towards the buildings.

The Rescue Rangers

Knight simply walked in front of the group. He was not too worried to be jumped by any bandit in this kind of storm. Anyone who was clever enough would hide. Wildlife, well that was completely different story. Not even counting the wild misshu crabs, there were beasties in the city now. Some of them more then used to this kind of weather. Plus the locals never really find out, which of the animals, that escaped from local Zoo after the war was still alive. There few dangerous ones after all.

Upon coming to the office building, Knight knelt. One hand holding onto his hat, another cradling his longarm. His multiple eyes whirred as they were focusing on the target building through the snowstorm.

"Well pardners, I reckon there is bunch of us. We can split up." Knight said, looking back at Porrim and rest of her gang. "I could go from below. Cat can fly, so she can take one more and take it from the roof. I ain't too afraid of their traps. I am pretty durable. In this kind of weather, they are going to be all huddled up by fire. Still, it would be pretty silly to use your big mecha thing. We do not know where they hold the prisoner after all. So like this, I can go from below alone. I am not scared of any fight and you are free to stand back Mrs. Porrim. Cat-man and her highness can fly up and take it from up there. Just leave it to us gunslingers."

"One last thing," Knight said, before letting porrim reply. "People inside are bunch of half-wits. They get scared easily, but they would stab you in a back, if they thought you had a can of pork on you. This can be down without gunning them down, but I won't loose a second of my boot up sequence if they are goner. They're bunch of scum."

Elm's Little Adventure, Porrim's Group

Ghost had left the vox online and had been streaming this, partially to Akemi so that she could receive that all-important Yamataian translation, and partially because in her heart of hearts Ghost wasn’t quite sure what to do about a few refugees, some of whom seemed ready to fight or run, and she had been waiting for Porrim to possibly give her some sort of orders or direction or something.

Now she sat in her hiding place alone, watching people who–if the translation were believable, and it were—seemed to know that she had snuck into their level of the building.

From her glance at the two men, she thought that perhaps she could take them down. They seemed unarmed, though arms were likely nearby. The scout, the titular ‘Momoko’, might be a slightly more heavy fighter, but Ghost had gone up against ‘heavy’ fighters before and prevailed in a non-lethal way.

Akemi’s advice didn’t seem relevant, if it had even been directed at her.

It didn’t seem as though most of the conversation over the headphones related to her, actually.

So it fell to her to figure out some sort of response. She looked up slowly, careful of her stealth, nearly close enough to reach out and touch the Yamataian woman and wondered what she should do. An immediate attack would probably fail.

The few lines of translated Yamataian text hung in the air, supposedly, displayed faintly on the uneven threads of her hood in front of her eyes.

Ghost decided to take her chances. She slid the surveying staff from beneath the chair and stood up, deciding to pull her hood down and reveal herself aside from the camo, which had melded to the dark beige pattern of a chair, and the even darker gray floor.

In Lorath, the only language she knew, she stated, “Uhm. . . I am Soldier Petra of the Val’ta, a Lorath Matriarchy Ship. We are here to rescue you.”

J'ann thought one thing about his partner in captivity.

Oh god not another Nepleslian.

"Right. . ." J'ann said, finally getting up and reaching out with his hand to shake the other man's. His Trade was surprisingly well-toned for a Lorath, although he had a few bits and bobs of the hardness of the Lorath seeping through his consonants. "J'ann Sulei. I'm part of a Lorath-turned-DATASS coaliti- right, you probably haven't heard of DATASS. All that really matters is that help is coming soon. All thanks to DATASS."

Of course, all the language training in the world doesn't prepare one for slang or innuendo, especially when your own rump is very, very shapely and your silky intimates are exposed thanks to grabby captors.

He flipped his ponytail back, looking about the room."We can try to escape, but I know that my. . . particular talents in combat aren't effective against nekovalkryja, those horrible synthetic monsters."

"That's all cool bro, bu- Fuck, please grab some toilet paper and like." Ran's eye contact with his fellow captive was unyielding. It would have taken someone with an axe cutting off his head to make his eyes wander down. "...Cover your shame or someth-"

Fuckface Captor #1 said:
"Shut up! I'm trying to get the TV to work and I can't hear what's going on with this fucking snowstorm!"

His attention was immediately diverted to the individual he would now categorize and label as "Fuckface Captor #1"

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. You're up there in your cozy fucking hugbox watching the television while I'm stuck in this literal shithole?! You mother-" The Nepleslian's voice trailed off in a string of profanities as he angrily walked over to the stall that once housed the toilet he ripped out of it. Kicking one of the exposed pipes loose, Ran grabbed it, found the nearest loud-looking object and started repeatedly wailing on it with the pipe in his hand.

"CAN YOU" *KLANG* "HEAR YOUR TELEVISION" *KLANG* "NOW, YOU SOFT FUCK?!" *KLANG KLANG KLANG*

Er'red's I Love Life Group

First was the freak blizzard to appear out of nowhere and force the mission to have to rapidly adapt, the was sharing the thigh space of the Whirlwind with Er'red and somehow managing to get tangled up with and subsequently punched by the Cadet - for doing absolutely nothing - while Er'red blushed and flailed about. It was during this time where Ix'ion had slipped into an autonomous state in which the sooner he was physically removed from the situation, the better. However, the punch brought him back to reality with a raised eyebrow and the faint desire to tap (read kiss) the back of Er'red's head with the rifle butt in return.

After Mirage's Whirlwind fell and Er'red escaped, Ix'ion stayed there just a few moments longer, making sure that when he decidedly launched himself out of the compartment, he didn't nail the team leader. The putrid smell of the sewage wasn't enough to phase Sentinel at this point, especially since of the two, Er'red was probably the one that needed to apologize for being extremely grabby-handed.

"I appreciate the attempt to help us out, Mirage. A lake, or ocean with more temperate weather and perhaps a nice book or a bit of a swim sounds like a nice little getaway right about now..." He offered over the comms to her while using his enhanced GUST systems to propel him toward the car park. "Please, please, please... let's try not to do anything stupid." Ix'ion reasoned over the comms to the rest of his team with a none too subtle sigh to follow.

Porrim's Group, Breaking and Entering
"Perhaps sneaking in or diplomacy could work well for us," Porrim considered Akemi's point, thinking herself to be the ideal negotiator for the job. Meanwhile, the only sign that she Aiesu's hand had missed that she'd let on was a slight widening of her stance, putting more of her weight against the wall next to the door inside. Aiesu felt ... quite a rump in her hands. "The stealthy approach is good. I guess we can-"

"CAN YOU" Klang! "HEAR YOUR TELEVISION" Klang! "NOW, YOU SOFT FUCK?!" Klang Klang Klang!

Porrim blinked, looking incredulously. Was an alarm of some sort raised? Porrim looked around to the others with a raised eyebrow, still as the situation unfolded. She didn't recognise the voice at all - sounded Nepleslian, and they were speaking fluent Trade.

And over the din of the snowstorm, perhaps in a lull, Porrim's group could hear the following shriek from what sounded like a nasal Yamataian woman speaking Trade."SHUT UP DOWN THERE OR WE KILL YOU! FOR REAL THIS TIME, A-AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" Was it the message Akemi sent? Was it something else entirely? Akemi didn't get any reply back, but he didn't feel responsible for causing this to unfurl as someone else was at work. Porrim had no idea what'd happened.

"They must be referring to J'ann." Porrim noted, pointing out very quickly that only J'ann could be mistaken for a girlfriend, and the voice she just heard was no J'ann. "Aran'ya, Akemi, go up together, prepare to knock some heads. Sounds like there's strife going on inside, let's take advantage of it. Knight, you and I can go through the front doors. Ny'za," she switched over to radio, hoping the mecha would be able to make out what she said: "Keep an eye on our building. If you see reinforcements or a surprise, tell us. Finally Elm, report status."

Porrim raised her HHG, and moved over to the side of the door, giving Knight the nod to do the honours. On the other side of the doors, the reception area had been ripped apart, though couches remained, as had the front desk and the desktop computer resting on it, and a barrel full of flaming something keeping the room lit and warm. However, there appeared to be crude tripwires hanging between the staircase, and at the top of the stairs a double-barrelled shotgun was sitting in a gun rest, with a string tied around the triggers.

On the second floor meanwhile, Akemi and Aran'ya could see a pair of feet coming down the stairs. They looked like they'd sprinted through a cheap Nepleslian clothes outlet and through a junkyard for their fashion choices - and that blue hair simply clashed with everything else! They had an old, civilian-grade hunting rifle in their hands, but the way they moved didn't suggest they were combat trained. They walked over to a depression in the floor and yelled down it.

"Right! You motherfuckers will pay for this!" They fired a shot that landed between Ran and J'ann, hitting the floor and cracking a tile. As they were cycling the bolt, it seemed to snag on something. "Come on - ugh, stupid rifle." Rifles weren't stupid, but the people who wielded them could be, and Ran could see that their bad-aiming captor's foot was close enough to the ledge that a quick yank could send them down, and they had a rifle to boot.

Elm's Little Adventure
Norio and Akira balked when Elm seemed to appear from thin air, but Momoko stood firm. "That's ... that's not a Lorath," Akira said, in Yamatai-go. "Where's the wings?"

"They're not. They're one of the little ones, the disposable ones." Momoko replied in kind, turning around to the others for a moment before looking down to Elm, and stepping over. Momoko was a head and a half taller than Elm, and appeared to be Yamataian or Minkan, the civilian model - not that she'd know. She bent down and picked up the staff, turning it over and inspecting it.

Norio, now calming down and standing up looked down at Elm. They were a hardy looking Yamataian man, much taller than Elm was. Perhaps they were a farmer of some sort before the war hit. "What did they say?" He asked, looking at the stave in Momoko's hands, "and what's the stick for?"

Momoko looked towards the ceiling, tapping the bottom end of the staff against the ground as she thought. "One of my previous bandmates was Lorath. I think she said ... Soldier Petra, Lorath Matriarchy ... um. I don't understand the rest, but her name is Petra." She passed the Helashio the staff back, unable to discern its purpose, but figuring out it wasn't a weapon. Though, it could give a good thwack if swung hard enough. "The stick ... dunno. Might be some sort of sensor thing, its giving off pings."

The microphone in Elm's suit and the staff was picking up all this conversation. Momoko meanwhile wasn't exactly sure what to do with the Helashio, shrugging. "Uh, who speaks Ly'thir?"

Norio and Akira shook their heads. Akira stood up and looked over to the makeshift kitchen, looking out the window. "I wonder if that big mech of theirs outside is on her side too?"

Er'red's Group, Hello Nurse!
The Nekovalkyrja on top of Ashlinn seemed incredulous with how long winded their story was, but given what she and her sisters had seen ... it made some form of sense - Whirlwind Mecha didn't just fall off the back of a truck. Lorath-made mecha, the Nepleslian in the Hostile, and finally, Ashlinn laying on the ground in a Daisy - all of it was military spec.

"Wait wait wait," Akihiko asked, raising a finger to Ashlinn as she stood up and lifted her up off the ground, "so the Nekovalkyrja, the Nepleslians, and Lorath are allied together now?" She raised her eyebrow even more - it almost threatened to leave her forehead. "That shit is bananas. That happened in four years?"

They seemed distressed by this, reaching for their parasite container and producing another one of those strange fruits. From passing knowledge, Ashlinn noted that it resembled a Duq - the sort Lorath loved chewing on, but it seemed more hardy and shrivelled. This Nekovalkyrja seemed to be eating it fresh instead of letting it ferment. "Fuck me running, bring me up to speed!" Akihiko said, sounding a little desperate as she put a hand on Ashlinn's shoulder, and talking with her mouth full a bit. Manners had slipped during her extended stay.

Weirder still, her tack had changed. Once, she was willing to take a hostage, but could that have been overconfidence after being stranded for so long? Perhaps desperation? Old instincts kicking in? Or maybe it was what she was eating.

Meanwhile, downstairs, the two Nekovalkyrja who were walking with Menelik seemed to pause for a moment as they went around a corner, and glanced at each other as they kept walking up the carpark. "Whoa?" Potta asked. "Four years?"

Emirella blinked and looked at Menelik, then back at Potta as they walked past what seemed to be a scrap-storage floor, with some hover cars and ground cars laying disassembled for parts, hanging up in racks and boxes. Some of it still looked useful, and well-used tools laying nearby indicated they were innovating in their own ways. "They all coalition now. Strange. I thought Yams and Neps hated each other, and Yams hated Lor, and Lor hated Yams, and Neps did not give fuck."

"Maybe they all give fuck now." Potta pointed out, making an aside glance to Menelik. "Maybe they 'give fuck'." She grinned, stepping over and nudging Emirella in the shoulder, who made a little 'ooo' in reply. The next floor they walked through was making use of some previously temporary fencing to store their more sensitive items, and metal barricades. Menelik could see weaponry and food - including unidentified, salted cuts of meat lying on the other side, and another Nekovalkyrja, sitting down with a rifle by her side and eating some soup as she watched her friends go by. "Hi Vee, we have a Neppy!" Potta pointed out enthusiastically.

"Hi." Vee replied, shrugging as they put a spoonful of mashy looking gruel in their mouth. Wasn't the first time they had a neppy, or had neppy - all the stuff they smoked and the crap they drank made them taste terrible. The next floor Menelik found himself walking through appeared to be where they slept - a huge collection of car seats, blankets, pillows, and other comfortable rubbish was strewn about this floor, while the walls were barricaded.

"Sit, make comfortable." Emirella motioned for Menelik to sit on a large race car driver's seat, while Potta and Emirella hung up their rifles and sat down together, Potta lying down on Emirella's lap. "We going home soon maybe, Emi. We go home."

"Is home even there? Sounds like it isn't..." Emirella sighed. Maya wasn't present just yet. "Webber's on her way up from downstairs. Maya's coming down the stairs ... what's Akihiko doing?"

Potta blinked. "What is she doing?"

As all this unfolded, poor Mirage was still laying down in a puddle of embarrassment as the cadet, the mechanic, and the sharpshooter moved around on her. Ix'ion noticed as he was cutting through the garden that there was another figure entering the carpark, and the roller doors were still open. They seemed to have a sack in their hands, bristling with small spherical shapes, like produce. With the numbers ran, that meant there were six Nekovalkyrja occupying the carpark.

When Ix'ion got to the front doors of the car park, he noticed the roller doors fell down and shut. However with his GUST's added mobility, he could find his way in through a hole on the side of the building that wasn't barricaded a couple of storeys up.

Porrim's Group, Second Floor

Akemi gave the area a quick once over upon entering and stealthily prepared to deal with the loud stranger. "Drop the weapon or I will totally stun you," he said swiftly in a low voice, his NSP fixed on the mystery person while holding his rifle at the ready with his other hand. "Turn this way slowly. Did you guys get my friendly message?" Just in case anyone more inclined to subtlety approached the Neko made sure to pay close attention to his surroundings with his super sensitive elfin ears.

Last edited:
Uninvited Guests, First Floor

Knight slowly walked into the room, his rifle raised. It was empty, but after a second of his optical sensors whirring, he found a trap. One of many maybe. The quickly scanned the floor for any raised spot on the ground, suggesting a makeshift mine or spike pit. Anything was possible in these old buildings.

"Walk where I walk pardner," he said quietly to Porrim and put his rifle on a sling.

Slowly tip toeing to the trip wire, he looked over whole length of it. It seemed simple, you trip the wire, you get shot by a sawed-off. The robot shook his head and crouched down. Unsheathing his bowie knife he softly grabbed the wire the side leading to the shotgun. When he knew his grip was firm he cut it. He did so will all the wires. With the trap out of the picture the robot sheathed his knife again and carefully walked to the shotgun, grabbing it from its nesting place. Extra gun was never a bad idea after all.

"All right follow me," the robot said and moved on. He wanted to check the first floor first, maybe find a basement or something. One would expect prisoner to be there. He just hoped that the shot he heard did not hurt anyone, still hurrying would not help anyone. Sure he might have been bullet-proof to an extent, but Porrim was not.

Er'red's Group, Hello Nurse!

Ash took it all in and was thankful for her suit as Er'red's request stayed for her ears only. Being helped back up and the sudden conversation ensued she managed to not recoil when the woman went for her parasite kit and...produced a fruit. For a moment she'd almost forgot 'non-lethal' and had been gearing up to remove the top half of the building if a parasite had materialized from that thing. Instead...a harmless Duq... She visibly relaxed and calmed, her tail twitched in it's armored housing as she cracked the helmet enough to she could speak face to face, but keep everyone in on the conversation, "It has been four years, mhmn, Though we're the exception not the rule. The crew of the Val'Ta is kinda a mix and match... I'd guess we're all kinda 'let's pretend our people get along, see? we're helping and playing nice.' " She even made sure to put in the air-quotes.

As the conversation progressed she'd dipped down and very carefully clipped her rifle to her back, the visible weaponry out of the way, for now, "I am being honest though - My friends and I, We're all here to help. Anyone that wants it, that is." She'd glance around at her 'captor-turned-friend?' as she put a hand on her shoulder, "My buddy downstairs in the Hostile's here to help out as well, can...we uh make sure that the 'he plays nice or the kitty gets it' isn't brought up?" the fact they were having this face to face in the middle of a blizzard finally registered as her nose began to sting a bit, "I'm not sure about you, but bringing you all upto speed on the last four years might be best done away from a blizzard... and I should prolly let everyone know we're good up here? so they don't assault the building thinking you're all going to hurt us?" Yes, her suit was still translating, and transmitting.

The Glorious Adventures of Elm Petra on the Snowy Planet

Ghost accepted her staff back, every hair on her rail-thin body having stood almost directly on end when it had been taken. She had not been surrendering and had not intended to let the woman take it, but she also carried a sidearm and the rifle strapped to her chest, so she had allowed it reluctantly.

It felt good to have the stave in her hands, and Elm Petra couldn’t really remember why. Another mystery of her past, not to be probed by her waking mind. She set the butt of it on the ground and looked back up to the refugee, whom she could not understand.

She pulled out the hood’s facecloth, and read the translation automatically provided by Akemi.

What to do?

I wonder if that big mech out there is on her side too?

Looking back up, she nodded, simply, and curled her tail around her leg. Perhaps if they realized she could understand them they would ask more pertinent questions. She vocalized, uselessly; “I can understand you.” They wouldn’t understand her. But perhaps. “Yes, that is one of ours.”

The right questions?

Last edited:
Er'red's Group, Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

At least it didn't look like things were going to end in bloodshed, and for that Menelik could relax. He visibly did so, his entire posture changing to one that showed far more relaxation as both Ashlinn's 'conversation' and the way the Nekos were looking at him were processed. Well, there was still some tension from the way they were looking at him, but that was a very different kind of tension. But looking around, Mene took stock of their situation, studying what he could and trying to work out how they'd been surviving. The disassembled cars made sense, in a way: obviously scavenged for parts and materials. The next floor up also made, y'know, sense. You had to protect your weapons and food from other people. Right? Nevermind the question of where the meat was coming from. There were obviously animals around here. that they hunted.

He was very consciously ignoring the way that the Nekos were looking at him, reminding himself that he did, technically, have a girlfriend. For that matter, he had a date if he survived here, so coming up with polite rebuttals to approaches were currently occupying too much of his brainpower at the moment to think the worst of his hosts. They even offered him a seat, which made the armor clad man's mind wander further from their potential rapacious intentions.

"Thank you for the seat, ma'am."

Porrim's Group, Breaking and Entering

Ny'za was more than a little worried about what was happening, but she kept the frame on a steady, careful approach. Had she not turned her sensors on moments before she would have been panicking at Porrim's orders, but most everything was already prepared. She only had to flip on the thermographics and display them on a separate monitor, she was not too confident it over the sonar, since it was old technology, but every bit helped.

Oh fuck.

The sensation of the air being extremely violently disturbed around him never really got "old" to be quite honest. That was still a very fast moving projectile that had the ability to end the Nepleslian right then and there.

Feeling the sting of the projectile breaking up and impacting on his shin, as well as the sensation of broken floor tiles being thrown against his chest, Ran's first instinct was to throw the piece of piping he had in his hand at their attacker in a desperate bid to knock his attacker askew.

However he was saved by some serendipitous luck, or by the lack of combat training by his captor. In any case, Ran immediately ran at his attacker, aiming to jump up to grab their single ankle with his hands and let the motion of his falling body pull his attacker down with him.

In the middle of his action, the former Corporal did hear a different set of vocalizations ring out. That would have to be addressed later; there were people to pull off a ledge.

Porrim's Group, Second Floor

Aran'ya didn't waste any time when she got the go ahead from the Captain and heard the commotion erupting between the occupants, leaping up the sizeable junk piles into the second story through the damaged windows with naturally long legs and WIND suit's enhancement. Soon she soon was hugging the walls and skulking through the damaged holes in the wall steadily towards the walled-off area, camouflage system switching from snow white to dull plaster patterns to aid in her concealment.

Unlike Akemi, the L'manel said not a word to announce her presence as she moved with predatory instincts on a route that would take her behind the rifle-wielding Yamataian that had just come down the stairs and shot into the floor. If he didn't heed the cat's warning and NSP, the very tackily dressed fellow would soon get a much more interesting welcome in the form of a painful disarming from the shadows right behind him...

Tange IV, Misato City, Near the Super Awesome Positivity Group, Breaking Ground on Tange IV

While the men vacated her fallen position, Mirage decided that she quite liked it here. Apart from the snow piling on her Whirlwind harmlessly, and the scent that she could not smell, she had no reason to get up. As such Mirage sent a simple message to the group, "If you don't mind, I'll leave the first contact to you and will remain on standby out here." Closing her eyes and relaxing in the fluid filled cockpit, Mirage let her mind focus on the information provided by the Whirlwind's sensors, a cold, largely empty world broken only by the cluster of heat sources in the nearby car park, and a much fainter scattered set of readings that she assumed were the Captain's group, as well as the shuttles, and other Whirlwinds according to the proximity to their IFF signatures.

A quiet snowy day, with nowhere to go, and nothing better to do, than lay around. Mirage quite liked the explorer's life.

J'ann, unlike the Nepleslian, was not very used to things being shot at him. Punches being thrown? Perfectly fine. Bullets on the other hand disagreed with his sensibilities. And as such, he stood in place like a chicken until Ran yanked the kidnapper down.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back