• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Factions Update

Hey Star Army!

As always, I'm always trying to keep this RP as active as possible. As part of that we do periodic activity checks and we remove forums that aren't being used anymore. We also have an "RP Review" checklist that we ask GMs to complete three times a year (typically January, April, and August) that ensures stuff is getting updated and GMs are actually there running RPs. During the last RP Review in January, we had some GMs that didn't complete the required checklist, and upon reviewing those forums we also found:
  • Hidden Sun Clan hadn't had any RP since May 2021
  • Neshaten RP had no posts since 2021
The factions have been marked as inactive/non-playable and the forums have been removed. No RP posts were deleted. As always, we kept everyone's RP threads safe and they're now found in the Other Factions RP forum and you can filter by thread prefix to find them.

These factions were around a long time and I'm sad to see them go.

That said, there may be some of you had are around and had characters in those factions and I encourage you not to give up on those characters and port them over to the active factions like Yamatai, Nepleslia, or the NDC. I'd be happy to have you and I'm sure the other FMs/GMs would be too. You can play as exchange personnel or just join the faction. For Yamatai we have a convenient Recruiting Station thread I keep going in Open RP.

Thanks for being part of Star Army and remember the best thing you can do to make this place grow is to regularly RP with other people on the forum.

Also, a quick update: SirSkully spoke to me about getting the Neshaten restored and I told him that if Neshaten RP gets moving again it's going to be no problem re-activating the faction and forum. If you're a Neshaten player and want to help save the fox faction, the most effective way to do it is to get some Neshaten-based RP going. Not fox pictures on Discord, lol. RP posts!

At the end of the day, the staff just wants healthy, active factions that have things happening in them and I'm happy to support factions that are creating RP.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back