• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Faroresama's Commissions thread

Hollow bones, of course.

I'm about halfway done with the coloring on her; I couldn't work on it yesterday because I was stuck in bed all day sick.

Here is the coloring of the Paragon, finished except for a few touch-ups that I will do if all the main stuff looks OK first. This is a screenshot and is not 100% magnification.

I'm thoroughly impressed, it looks great, even when it's not in the right resolution.

EDIT: I just realized, with that magnification, it looks like a painting.

After seeing this, I imagine Elysian ships must look like beautiful churches inside, with paintings and statues and columns and stained glass. ^_^

Wes said:
After seeing this, I imagine Elysian ships must look like beautiful churches inside, with paintings and statues and columns and stained glass. ^_^

That might be a bit too much on a warship.

"Sir! Incoming!"
*shatter*
"Ugh. That's the third time this week!"

So here she is, finished! I changed her left hand and a few other things that didn't look right.

This is the smaller .jpg version. I recall reading somewhere that you want me to send you, Wes, the high-quality .png (i didn't use photoshop so i don't have a .psd) but I can't find that statement anymore so please tell me where to send it @_@

ok, so the next one I'll do is the male Plebian soldier. I'll get a sketch for that as soon as I can...

Thanks! Let em know when you want payment.

EDIT: for the next one, lol

Zakalwe said:
Great work, thanks.

I think I just read a post by you at something awful. >_> It's weird when that happens (I'm not a goon)

unless someone else has the name zakalwe.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ