• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

February Updates + Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Star Army!

Here's the latest news on the site:
  • @Ametheliana is now a moderator in the setting submissions forum. Site staff has agreed that having her on the team will help us get your setting submissions approved faster. She's one of the brightest stars to join the site recently and has a lot of passion and energy to make the site the best it can be and I'm glad to have her offer her assistance with his.
  • The next sitewide community meeting will be on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 the usual time of 9pm EST/6 PM Pacific. It will be held in the main (general) chatroom. We did not have a meeting in January because of my grandmother's death and funeral, so this will be the first of the year.
    • Countdown timer
    • Agenda/Topics:
      • Where do we want the Kuvexian war to take us next?
  • A new plot has opened:
  • Thank you to everyone who participated in the LOVE DAY matchup RPs!
  • Iromakuanhe have a top level forum now, and have been added to the list of playable factions in the links on the top of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back