• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Fifth Fleet: The Unluckies

I think that depends on what Aya's BWH measurements are, because they are missing from her bio!

Rin's on the other hand are:
  • Measurements: 96-70-90 / 38-27-35
  • Cup Size: D / C (Included above)
So probably Rin at this point?

Last edited:
Question: Am I allowed to join in i'm sorry i was slow getting back to this but life was busy and i was keeping up with another rp.

Sorry for the late response! Using the magic of the random body measurements generator, I got this:

35C-20-40 (which I'll be putting on Aya's wiki page now).

Unfortunately I can't read that, so I think it's safer to assume it's Rin.

Reactions: Wes
@cyborgakadjmoose , @quantumditto , @Brett M , @Syaoran

I'm really sorry about that guys - I would have posted sooner but something came up, and it harried me for the past few days. Anyways, what direction would you all like this portion of the plot to move exactly? You all might as well brainstorm a bit here. Since Kai isn't looking, who knows?

Also, you'll never know what Sif's limits are unless Dimitri tries Syaoran. : P

Hm... I think the present direction's fine currently. I'll tell you if I come up with anything specific, though!

EDIT:

I'm having a little bit of writer's block.

Well, think of this; Sif just said that Rin is likely too big, and Aya is likely too small. And not only did he ask, but on top of that, answered 'Yes' to Dimitri's question. How would your Neko feel?

Sorry for the late response! Using the magic of the random body measurements generator, I got this:

35C-20-40 (which I'll be putting on Aya's wiki page now).

Unfortunately I can't read that, so I think it's safer to assume it's Rin.
I used this online Body Visualizer and here's what Aya's measurements produced:

Well, we're all mostly guys, so it's no surprise we got no clue how those measurements work out. But, that online visualizer may really come in handy. On the other hand, this thing doesn't seem to take into account cup sizes.

EDIT:

Ok, even putting in some rather attractive actresses' measurements in, it...well, it doesn't turn out well. I'm not sure this is accurate at all.

Last edited:
Well, think of this; Sif just said that Rin is likely too big, and Aya is likely too small. And not only did he ask, but on top of that, answered 'Yes' to Dimitri's question. How would your Neko feel?
Thanks for the advice, I'll post ASAP!
I used this online Body Visualizer and here's what Aya's measurements produced:

View attachment 1258

Ah, thanks. I've seen that visualiser before, and although it's pretty neat it does seem to be a bit wonky as Newb said.

Swan dive!

Thinking back on the body visualizer, it doesn't do actual cup sizes and such very well at all, but it gives you a good idea of the shoulders (more like the chest with placeholder bust), waist and hip ratios. Going off of that in regards to Aya?

Dat ass.

Yeha I've been using the visualizer on some of my characters as well as ones I'm making, and has a few problems I noticed with it, like how round someone's hips are. It is good though for getting a general outline of what the character would look like though. But placement of fat and other more complicated details are unchangeable.

Also if only we had a GIF of the Sif Dive. And Dimi feels a bit of pride in being able to make Sif blush.

No problem, stuff happens.

We're also taking things pretty easy here and just messing around anyways. So long as you're all having fun, that's what matters. In that train of thought though, we can also do timeskips to move forward to different 'events' in their daily lives here at Firebase Hotel. You're all free to make suggestions; once we decide we've milked the slide and pool as far as we're willing, we can make another little leap.

I would have still liked to alert you, though, so that you didn't think I'd fallen off the face of the planet or lost interest. But it's all water under the bridge.

That's good to know, BTW.

@Brett M @Syaoran

This is kinda sticky - there's only a few of us, so I don't want to push forward without. At the same time, Cybermoose has been gone for a week. Literally. Not even dropping by. I don't know whats going on, but unless we go forward without him, we won't be moving at all. Are you guys ok with this? Or should we wait?

Hm... tough question. I agree with what you said, but at the same time I'm worried about the possibility of the roleplay losing its momentum and slowing to a halt.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…