Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Fifth Fleet: The Unluckies

@Syaoran , @Warriorx1 , @cyborgakadjmoose , @Brett M , @quantumditto

Sorry for not posting sooner, but it's up. Right now, as I mentioned earlier, it's a slice of life. Since the hotel is fairly large, and there's a lot to do in addition to what I even bothered to list, I suggest you guys talk to each other here and choose a spot to go from. We can easily be pigging out, getting wasted, partying at a pool, or having a dance revolution for an example. After you guys figure a general direction, I can easily start filling in the details to move things along.

So things to do at the place...just throwing out ideas but DDR contest, eating contest, general party and strip poker.

Just because Rin is swimming doesn't mean everyone else has to; do what you want!
I figured she'd do some swimming, then do other stuff. But a pool party works too!

Last edited:
Well, considering how things left off, it's understandable that not everyone's rushing back. I was hoping for more, but so long as any of you are willing to RP here, even one of you, I'll continue to post.

Sorry if I did something wrong! If you're referring to posting, I'll try to log on more often.

And hm... I think this will be our greatest challenge yet! =P

RPG-D RPGfix
Back