Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Fifth Fleet: The Unluckies

Come on, Guys! Why are we not posting anymore? I've got two possibly half done posts from @quantumditto and @cyborgakadjmoose , and @Gwathdraug seems to have fallen off the face of the internet. We need to get this stuff done, and I'm not the one holding us back anymore, which, is a surprise, I know.

Thanks for letting me know. I'm currently busy because I was suddenly offered a Job several states away and have to do quite a number of things before I can make the move, but I will try to make a GM post as soon as possible.

Okay, so, I'm in Utah now, and I also now have a reliable computer that I can use. Unfortunately, I'm also relatively busy, but I will try to do my best to get back on the JP's and hopefully finish them up soon. I think I'll just PM a roll call for everyone, just to make sure you're all here, and then continue on with what we were doing. I apologize for the huge wait, but life happens and I have to do what I have to do.

Mod note: There hasn't been a post since June and it's now August, so I've removed this plot from the list of active plots due to lack of activity as per the rules.

@Kai let me know if this plot is still alive.

It's still alive I think, we're just in JP. It was decided to do the whole rest of the mission in JPs cause it'd be faster since it's a lot of combat. I know in the one I'm in we're kinda far ahead of the others and Brett went on vacation I believe so on that JP we're waiting for him to get back.

The plot is still alive, but we are waiting on a couple of players to post, and I have been having an enormous workload at work lately. But it is as Syaoran said; Most of what we're doing right now is in JP form on Pads, and simply hasn't been put onto the forums yet. Once this 'event' is done, I think I will make a major change to the structure of the plot, and there will definitely be a few inactive players getting dropped.

@cyborgakadjmoose and @Warriorx1 , I have belatedly posted in your pad. Now that my crazy weekend of nonstop work is (Almost) over, I should be able to get back to posting as regularly as we can manage. I might even be able to get us working in real-time, soon, your schedules allowing.

@Gwathdraug appears to have disappeared. Even when he does appear, he does not post anymore.

As for the JP's, I have no idea when I'll be able to respond to either of them. just check back every few days and hope some movement happened.

@Warriorx1 , @cyborgakadjmoose , I now have a schedule where I am home with regularity in the evenings. I'm generally available and online at around 8 PM Mountain time, until around 11 PM. Think you guys might be able to figure out a day of the week you'd be fairly regularly available during that window? I'd love for us to start JPing in real time so we can finish off our little branch of the story.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back