Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Fifth Fleet: The Unluckies

I do generally do JP's over Etherpad (usually I use the Titanpad clone because it has a pretty solid server) If I get a few more responses I will set up a pad and post the URL up here for the first JP.

I'm still around and would feel fine doing a JP to get things all a bit more detailed. My schedule is pretty lax right now as long as I get a heads up that I need to be available I can probably make myself so.

Hm... it's certainly an interesting idea, and I wouldn't be averse to it!

My only issue is that my schedule's a lot more restricted than everyone else's; the only days you're guaranteed to catch me are saturdays, mondays, and wednesdays. It doesn't help that I'm in the GMT time zone and that I may have studies for my college course. I'm really sorry about that, but that's unfortunately the way things have turned out.

Quantumditto, either or is fine. Just depends on how much prep you want when going into the JP. For the next two days I'll be away from my main computer, but should be fine getting access from the evening on. Usually I'd be good with anytime but if you want to do it this weekend the quicker I can get a set time the better.

I'm going to be available for two-three hours today, so we can at least get started on my end. We may have to continue this over a day or two due to my schedule, if that's okay.

Quick question: @CadetNewb is that pad for me and Syaoran? It seems like it is, but I want to be sure.

Oh god, this is horrible. Just to let you guys know, I can typically be found on the IRC. Just ping me by typing my name, and I'll be there. What times do the two of you think you'll be on?

This week for tomorrow(sunday) I'm free all day and will have the pad open all day. I can't guarantee that I'll check it however. But I'm on IRC. Once I know the pad is moving though I'll check regularly.

I can't really speak for Brett but the last two days he showed up between 4 and 5 PM EST. Don't know about tomorrow though.

Bad news, my laptop crapped out on me and is doing a disc check, which will likely take several hours. On the other hand, I'm here on the IRC if you need me. Just ping me by typing my name and I'll come running.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back