Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Fifth Fleet: The Unluckies

thanks! Though, I would like an answer to my question about scheduling. Like I said, I'd love to get us posting realtime regularly so we can get something done and finish up this scene quicker!

Wednesday would be perfect this week. I actually will probably have the afternoon off, so we could get started earlier.

So, guys, that was an awesome JP. I look forward to another one sometime soon. Unfortunately, next week is bad as I'll be working till around 9:30 every night, and then (hopefully) heading to California for the weekend. After that, I should be able to manage a JP between 7:30 and 10:00 on any given night.

me too for now but only for untill midnight gmt hours

I will be free about 7 till midnight the next few days as well

Last edited:
I swear, life's out to make me the flakiest GM ever right now ;-; So, my work schedule changed, again, though I may be able to sneak in a JP during work on an evening when people are free. Also, I'm now in a relationship and phone calls tend to take up a majority of my free time, since she's in North Carolina and I'm in Utah.

Okay. for real for real this time. I am quitting one of my jobs and will have afternoons/evenings available after the 14th of November. Until then, please be patient.

Well which ones of you are up for another thread being opened? Chances are, the next one will be a bit of slice of life where we're doing a combination of lounging around at base, as well as combing through the city and its ruins to mop up any stragglers.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back