• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Fifth Fleet: The Unluckies

I'm kind of torn as well in all honesty. I like playing this and where it's going, but if we're one man down with such a small group it might not be as fun.

I say keep the train moving as long as there are people left on it.

Ugh...I hate it when this happens. I randomly stop getting notified of new posts sometimes, even when I am logged in on the site. Because I may forget about SARP occasionally (God Forbid!), but once I get an email I'll hop back on and post.

That said...I did have a busy couple of weeks with work, and mainly because of not getting those email notifications I forgot to stop by and post.

So I apologize if I caused a delay. I'm back now. : /

Last edited:
@Brett M @Syaoran @cyborgakadjmoose

I'm sorry for taking so long guys, it was on me. I rediscovered Skyrim, and I'm having a hard time finding where I left the shuttle craft back to SARP. Hilariously, this has suddenly reminded me of an old idea; basically some of us scouting out/making first contact on a medieval level world, but with some of our tech on hand. Complete with magic (nanomachines in the air) and monsters. Think of "Gate - Thus the JSDF Fought There" for an example.

Anyways, this is likely the best time to get 'revenge' on all the riding roughshod Sif's ever done to you all. : 3

But...the Prime Directive! Seriously though, that sounds awesome. I keep picturing the Nekos referred to as "Cat Demons."

I like that idea too - sounds really cool!

And revenge, you say? Mwahahahaha!

I'm all for it!

Edit:

Trying to post, just got a bit of writer's block. So if it takes me a bit that's why. Any help would be appreciated!

My main issue is that up until this point I hadn't decided if Aya was in swimwear or not, so I'm unsure if she'd have followed everyone else down the slide.

It may not be up your alley, but IIRC, a Neko may just ask "Who needs swimwear?" and take it all off. Considering that they have volumetric clothing abilities.

Reactions: Wes
Thanks for the advice, guys - I should have a post up tomorrow. It may not be a magnum opus to make people weep, but it should be serviceable!

So just what would you guys like to do? We can keep messing around in the hotel and its premises, as well as the rest of the base. Alternatively, if you guys want to do "The Elder Scrolls: Star Army" we can time skip to a tavern.

Reactions: Kai
Hey guys. I'm just chiming in to let you all know that I'm still vaguely around, keeping an eye on things. Know that if you guys have questions that Cadette can't answer, That I should be available to answer them via PM; I come in and check my PMs every couple of days or so. As it stands I don't have any regular times that I know I'm free to participate, so it'll stay this way for the foreseeable future.

@Kai - I'll likely be keeping us busy with anything fun but non-site shaking for the time being.

As for the rest of you? Seriously. If you got ideas for stuff we can do, say it now, because even though I'm too lazy to come up with something of my own, I'm definitely up for taking an idea and running with it.

If that's the case, how would you guys like to do it? There's the infiltration route, where you all try to blend in and play by their rules, using swords and sorcery, but with the knowledge of a modern society. But then, there's also the "Gate: Thus the JSDF Fought There" style, where we go in with guns, tanks, aircraft and Desert Storm. I initially suggested the former, but it's best to be clear what you guys will want, since it'll have a huge impact on the plot. Alternatively, if desired, we could enter covertly and go guns blazing later if we all want to spice things up a notch.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…