• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Fifth Fleet: The Unluckies

I think it would be best to start stealthy and then transition, that way we get both experiences.

Sorry for the late response!

I think the third option's the best too. It lets us have our cake and eat it!

EDIT:

I'll post tomorrow.

@Syaoran , @cyborgakadjmoose , @Brett M

Ok guys, here's the thing - if I start this side story of magic and funtimes, how often will you guys post? Though it may be fun, it's kinda pointless if it takes more than a week for everyone to get a post in. Since it's just the four of us, I really can't afford to skip anyone.

Hopefully that is not too much blending with the primitives. Also, we need a name for this tavern. It's not a high-class one...so:

The Smelly Orc

The Lusty Argonian Maid

The Roaming Gnome

The Mud Puddle

Just some random ideas lol.

I like "The Roaming Gnome", though "The Lusty Argonian Maid" was a really good runner up. Sadly Argonians are Elder Scrolls. XD

What about The Tipsy Bard? =P Cheesy name, I know!

Expect a post tomorrow - anyone mind if Aya pretends to be a paladin or maybe a knight of some description?

@Brett M - for now, let's all pretend to be poor with either very basic or no equipment at all except maybe a single starting weapon. I was hoping we'd pool our gold and then go shopping.

Alright, sounds fine to me! BTW, I really would have posted yesterday, I just forgot like a dummy. Sorry!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…