Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Fifth Fleet: The Unluckies

@Syaoran @Brett M @cyborgakadjmoose - it's ok, I just dropped the ball myself XD I'll go ahead and post again tomorrow morning, ok guys? Also, and I say this again, collect intel where you can! Your quest objective is to 1) Find the source of 'Magic' and 2) Learn 'Magic' yourselves, but you can't do that if Death is crossing its arms and impatiently tapping its foot because you didn't learn what kinds of threats and stuff are in the local area!

There, hopefully I'm helping with No. 2! Complete with flimsy justification! :p

Also, I'm sorry if I misinterpreted those comments made by the kobold - it just seemed to imply that they'd been captured and sold off as a slave.

It took me a bit to realise this, but the shopkeeper makes me think of a fantasy!Brian Blessed. Let's hope we get through this with our eardrums intact, eh? ;)

@CadetNewb

Yeah, that sounds like a plan! Just as a warning, I'm going to be gone from the 13th until the 23rd, so you may want to put Aya on 'autopilot'. I'm sorry I couldn't give you more warning!

@Kai @Brett M @cyborgakadjmoose @Syaoran

And lots of it! I'm sorry I didn't post as soon as I could guys; I had a rough few days. Anyways, we're currently up against these guys, but they're already running away in a panic like a bunch of grunts from Halo. Hell, the horses might even run them down for you all at this rate!

awww.paperspencils.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_04_TrasgoPF.webp

@CadetNewb

Oh snap, sounds like I missed a lot! Just as a FYI I'm still a bit groggy from my return flight, so I won't be able to post - however, I intend to post tomorrow or Tuesday. After that my posting should be back on its "normal" schedule (every Sunday).

You will join me in seeing if we make Sif uncomfortable enough whether or not it'll be eye lasers for breathing fire that is her finishing move?

Perhaps instead of making Sif uncomfortable I'll instead make her very very comfortable~

Edit: Post up. If anything needs to be changed let me know.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back