• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Fifth Fleet: The Unluckies

Sorry @CadetNewb my desire to be a helpful supportive player has finally be overruled by the intense desire of Yuzuki to sleep. On the plus side in six hours she'll be ready to go for the next seventy-two. I mean it's not like this decision affects the fate of the whole RP

Status Ailment: Pillow.

When afflicted with this status 1 Nekovalkyrja head will remain affixed to your person at all times until, and no sooner than a point that they feel well rested. To this end you may find that operating as a sapient being with free will is difficult. We apologize for the inconvenience.

*Old distorted PNUgen jingle*

@Brett M @Syaoran @cyborgakadjmoose @Eistheid @quantumditto @FrostJaeger

Pillows of Sound Sleep +1! Yuzuki is well rested! Also, in regards to the woods, that is a name to run away from if you're not the big hero of destiny.

Seriously though, you're going to have to do some investigating here. Look for NPCs to interact with, and ask questions, preferably the right ones. The more you find out, the better off you'll be. Things are never as simple as they seem, and our characters are simply people who have stepped into the middle of a story that is already underway without their knowing.

EDIT:

Since this takes a bit from DnD and Pathfinder, I also suggest you guys basically 'ask' for additional details. Anything that any of you feel fit to find out about or are curious about. To avoid me missing it though, I also suggest putting it at the very end of your post or if it was already integrated into the post, repeating it again to summarize, such as,

"Rin wanted to find a jeweler to make an enchanted necklace for her," or "Masato needed to flank the enemy, but he needed cover for that! Was there any to be found?!" Alternately, asking here in the OOC or in the IRC could possibly work too.

Still kinda playing with the idea, but let's see how it goes.

Oh, neat. Props for trying to keep the experience varied!

I'll try to post tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest. Sorry for doing this so often...

Yeah, it happens to me too. Best way to refresh it I found, is to just open a new tab in Star Army. Also, quiz coming up tomorrow, so I'll likely post then after all is done.

It's perfectly fine, Cadet Newb. I couldn't wag my finger at you anyway considering how often I've delayed posting! Speaking of which, I'll try to post tomorrow.

@Brett M @Syaoran @cyborgakadjmoose @Eistheid @quantumditto @FrostJaeger

Perfect. Asides from emptied sacks, everything is falling into place. I am of course talking about the town guards' financial crisis. More importantly though, I have to be realistic. I think I'll have to resort to posting once a week at minimum. I will still try and post sooner than that to stay with the ideal posting rate of every three days, but that's simply not going to be possible all the time. Hope you guys enjoyed the post though.

I definitely did!

As a heads up I'm going to be away from Thursday to Saturday because I need to go to the other side of the country.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…