• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: 5th XF [FINISHED][mission]Delta Wing: Training Mission 001

Status
Not open for further replies.
YSS-NAMIKO

"Alpha and Delta Wings...Return to the Akuro immediately."

END TRANSMISSION

Corro released a rush of air in relief. The pent up tension in his body steadily began to drain out. He looked ahead for signs of the Akuro.

"Let's head home." Corro announced on Delta's communication network. When he finished he accelerated the Super Phalanx to the max and pushed onward to the fleet flagship.

Magnus said:
Let's head home."

"Amen to that," Bishop replied into the comm as he followed Corro's Phalanx to the Akuro,

"You flew pretty well out there, I'm glad I know who's covering my ass if anything gets serious out here," he said casually as they prepared to dock.

Bishop sighed with relief as they docked in the launching bay, some sweat dropped from his brow into his eye, he winced as the salt stung his eye, and realized how much he needed a shower,
"I'm going straight back to my quarters," he thought as he released himself from the Power armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back