• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Fort Ready Discussion Thread

Hehe, don't worry - it's not going anywhere quite that interesting Always best to keep things under PG-13 rated.

Nick said:
Hehe, don't worry - it's not going anywhere quite that interesting Always best to keep things under PG-13 rated.

WHOA! TIME OUT! I was not having her go that far. I was just trying to create an awkward moment.

zacly

Lemme rephrase I guess -

Explaination: PG-13 technically means frontal nudity, and there's a few nekkid people runnin around. Sorry for the mixup, it made sense in my head.

What I meant: No, nothing is going to happen.

what amazing place do you live in where full frontal is only PG-13, other than the 80's? nowadays anything at all is pretty much R.

nah, I don't think it is a problem. Just for your knowledge though, the site doesn't have any rules against 18+ except these:

1. You have to be 18+ to write it(or be in a JP with it)
2. You have to make it obvious that it is 18+ and make it difficult for minors to read(in this case BIG RED LETTERS that indicate that it is for mature readers only as well as 1pt font.

Of course, you aren't required to post or read any adult content if you do not want to.

edit: in case i forgot some rules, someone feel free to throw stuff at me(and mention the rules please)

I've never seen the RED LETTERS used before, just extremely tiny font.

Just like this! Pretend something awkward is happening here...

I didn't know that, thats good to know. I'll only go so far, I prefer writing between PG-13 and R material.

Yeah, I usually keep to the light side of the keyboard. sometimes (like just now) a little comedic nudity isn't that bad. Especially seeing as my mental image usually cuts off just barely past the neck. my default mode is pretty clean, though.

Join the dark side Kai. Everyone knows that darkside keyboard users are immensely powerful, join usssssssssss! Haha, Just kidding.

They aren't that strange! Keep in mind that in Yamatai males are the minority(at least in the military). A very small minority(~10% although it may be 30% now....still small!!). Also, Nazarii, it is Yamatai(for the country) and Yamataian(for the people).

If I also offended some Neko's I am sorry. Or people, but one thing is obvious to get into the mind of your character is a tool all writers must master to become great. It is my opinion, so if you take offense to them. I apologize for future offenses.

Getting into the mind setting of my character. To better develop him. You wouldn't refuse that of an up and coming role player would you?

He is also from a small Nepleslian pop, he didn't see Neko's until just a few months ago.

Yamat is much easier to pronounce for a Honorable Barbarian, if he started speaking like everyone else. He would not be himself, just another rule bound character with flawless speech. Sides using dialog that best matches the character, can make a very believable sort of character.

Fort Ready always gets someone interesting to watch, ne? Last time we had Neko-hater Noboru and now we have a barbarian who calls Yamatains Yamats!

And 'sides Kai everyone knows comedic nudity is always the best. Like accidentally walking in on a shy girl or something and having one of those:
"O_O"
"#o_o#"
Moments. *cough* Join the dark side. We have cookies.

Meet Strelgar to find out. Bet it is something around the lines of - :ugeek: you're just going to have to find out.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…