• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Fort Ready Discussion Thread

Yagen said:
After seeing that no more questions would come ...
I know my conditionals are terrible, but I actually asked a question:
mya said:
... Yumiko also raised her hand and asked the instructors, if there was any ideal way of dealing with the situation they were put in during the “test”.
Should I take it as the instructors didn’t want to answer my question?

Oh, I didn't see that since it was not in quotes. I'll edit in a response later, but just continue on for now.

Query and FYI

Gotta stick to character, so instructors better get your thinking caps on.
Seeing as to the current situation and his way of acting. It is going to be one long training session for Strelgar. He is also a technician.

Also is there a map of Fort Ready?

This is not really a map but its got a list of facilities. https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=st ... fort_ready

Also Nazarii your character, Strelgar baffles me. I get the impression he's the noble savage archetype who decided to live amongst civilization and likes to fight his battles up close and personal with bladed weaponry and dislikes the use of firearms or ranged combat. Did I summed that up right?

Yes, you did. He is so different from the others. He also has a skull emptied and used as his war helmet. The skull was from his fathers corpse.

Hmm... Nick, in this setting, problems like running out of hot water just don't happen. Also, the Neko you keep mentioning as 'blue haired'.... Assuming you mean Maya, she has blonde hair. As of now, I haven't moved the blue haired one.

Atthe moment most of the problems I see are from lack of knowledge in the setting, which you should grow out of. A good way to counter that is to read through other plots, instead of just this one.

Also, long posts are long...... And doing more than a minute of action in one post can lead to continuity problems.

I'll go through the posts and edit that blue thing - coulda sworn it was blue!

As far as the long post - sorry >_< Didn't realize it till I stopped typing.

As far as the showers, I was assuming that several other people had been using the showers and that maya took the last of it. Though, rereading I very definitely failed to make the clear.

for supposedly being around 20,000 years in the future, i'd assume that problem would be solved, seeing as we can solve it even with today's technology.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back