• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Fort Ready Discussion Thread

also sorry for the long post, this is what happens when i get into my character.. actually i had to restrain myself.

My natural Role playing element has always been dark and sadistic, and in light of my character goal to try and make freinds in Yamatai, not to mention the lack of realisitc combat in the training exercise i kept this part of my character more or less under wraps until now, so i wasn't putting 110 percent into my posts, well now i'm only putting about 80 percent into it but it's still about average when i'm into my character.

Well actually in retrospect the Mishu COULD rape... It'd just be an implied thing or stated. No details obviously. :p

But stabbing someone through the chest in gory details works too I suppose. As long as it's not me.
Or the one getting raped. Which, I think being the only neko here, would put me near the top of the list to be stabbed/raped by Mishu. :<

The only problem is that you all in Class One made it safe and sound onto the Miharu... Yuril doesn't APPEAR to be scared for life on the Miharu, so unless she managed to get over being Mishhu-raped that fast, it won't happen.

OR, she could start swarming Mishhu all over the Miharu and have a fun time with the whole crew dying. Fred would kill me...

Yes... Yuril is a pretty happy go lucky girl but I don't think she'd recover from the emotional stress THAT quickly.

Or, techinally she could just hide it, but then I'd still need to make some minor edits to previous posts... (i.e. Having to have a sort of bad reaction to seeing that holographical Mishu during the briefing... And freaking out at the mention of them, etc.)

Oh, thought I mentioned that. Guess I forgot. Added a line at the beginning so we know just who is there.

you know krisslanza, the brain sometimes has a form of amnesia that forgets particularly traumatic events so you could honestly not remember it...this also makes roleplaying your character fun when something similar starts to happen and they begin recalling the memories. although knowing my luck, the neko will rape me or something and I will need to use this reason to explain my persona aboard the miharu...

I think in this situation Yagen would probably ask rather then just outright do it...

Although I'm thinking I should just punt Cipher's character to it. ;D

Sorry about my temporary disappearance, but I'm back. Though, getting back to read about Mishhu Tentacle rapes... erm, I mean, Tentacle Stabs was not expected.

Seeing as these are NPC are we allowed a little bit of free reign as far as deciding if we hit? If Not i'll edit my post so that i don't automaticly hit the Mishu.

They might be NPCs, but I believe it's still up to Yagen really.

Think of him, for a bad example, as like the DM in a game of D&D. He can decide EVERYTHING. Since we don't roll dice and stuff here, it's probably his choice if you hit or not. xD (Unless your fighting a 'scripted' battle, where you already know the outcome. I know CB has told me those things happen sometimes)

Players do not control NPCs.

* Saying that your attack automatically hit is autoing and not allowed. Not only does it limit the possibilities of what can happen, it would allow the player to bend the situation unfairly to their character's will. So either you need to fix it Devonus or I'll be forced to change it when I make my post.

* I would prefer that you use italics and quotes for telepathy, so we don't get them confused with talking (quotes) or thoughts (italics).

* Oh, and I do use a d20 for combat, so the DnD reference makes perfect sense.

* In a situation like this, yes I would ask the player before I altered their character in such a significant way.

* The reason I'm not posting tonight is that I have a midterm in AP US History tomorrow and lets just say a studying montage was/is needed...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back