• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Submission Frontier Manufacturing Service

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think this still needs @Zack to okay as it lists USO as its faction. Corporations are not factions.

You also use the word banking when I think that that is just something left over from the template/ previous article you based this off of.

It doesn't need Zack's permission. It is my company, not his. Regardless, it is removed.

Banking has been replaced with manufacturing.

Something about this strikes me as not enough. I'm looking at the banking service to see what's different between the two different submissions and the About section was more filled out, there were charts throughout, as well as links.

You also need text underneath the headers. So underneath Shipyard, Factory, and Future Products before the bullet lists, add a sentence or two.

Whoa whoa, how did they get the huge shipyard? Yamatai's (Sunrise Station) took 3 years to complete. Where did the money come from? Where are the employees from, geographically? Who are the customers? Is this a Yamataian corporation?

Moved back to setting submissions, but this is a USO corp. It does say that it is waiting for Howard Station to be completed and the RP for the Howard Station has been happening to some degree, to my knowledge. The customers and employees are 188604 residents, I think.

Howard Station is just an OOSY commissioned to be constructed by Origin. So the tech itself is already approved, and will take 2 years to build per the thread. Not sure where the money came from, but I think it had something to do with a bunch of resources the owners (Candon/Jax?) sold.

As for the submission itself, "Factory" and "Shipyard" headers have too many =s, making them too big. There also shouldn't be a comma before that colon under structure.

As a reader, I'd like to see more stuff like maybe a history section. Details on the company's objectives or maybe a "mission statement" could be cool, too. Why are the creators doing what they're doing? The article seems to focus basically on positions NPCs hold within the company. Admittedly, it's a new company so the beef might need to come after further RP and IC developments.

Sorry for saying anything after the article was approved. I saw this and wanted to post something but have been busy over the past few days.

What raz said. The raid on the Kuvexians is to get the equipment it needs to start up, at which point I will add that to the list of facilities.

I think I'd prefer if @Wes signed off on this since he brought up concerns and is a fellow submission mod.

How many people work on the station?

FSCorp employees, none. It's still under construction. The first planetary factory will be established once the equipment is secured.

Background fluff is that there's an NPC android securing a workforce so that they can move people in as soon as it's ready.

@Primitive Polygon and I have agreed that Freespacers are a large source of employees and are most suitable to leading roles. I'll add that to the wiki when I get a chance.

Why is this being stopped? The RP justifying equipment acquisition is currently underway and I want this ready by the conclusion of the mission. This is nothing new, it's just a branch.

@Ametheliana My concerns have now been addressed, sorry for the slowness, I have not had a lot of free time lately.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back