• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Submission Frontier Service Corporation

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Red links and unapproved sub-articles need fixing, @Rizzo. This includes Howard Station, which I'm sure will have its own article soon enough, and Frontier Logistics Service, which is also not in a wip namespace. I can review that article, as well.

Facilities is left blank.

Past projects is left blank.

Motto is simply "Your company's motto". That can't be right.

If you're not going to have a logo, don't include: "your_company_logo (optional)"

Get rid of OOC Information, which is superfluous text. Not to be confused with OOC Notes.

Link to 188604 in location.

Please use the full submission form next time. Things like unapproved sub-articles should be addressed in the OP of a submission thread.

Administrator is left blank on the Frontier Logistics Service page. Capitalize, "orbiting". Other than that, it's good.

Back to the corporation:

I'd like to see a sentence around the link toFrontier Logistics Service under Branches. See below. (You must have text underneath every header before you start a list, chart, etc. A three word link doesn't count.)

The header for Projects needs text under it before you start your list.

I'll be ready to approve after these changes are made.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back