• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Gensai, Sachiko

Sorry, I was gone with no internet for quite some time, so i didn't have a chance to address the issue.

Basically, it is not that she is incapable of using rifles, but rather she prefers to cause as little damage to life as possible. She understands that sometimes it is inescapable to harm people, and will defend herself, but will use non-lethal/non-harmful methods if at all possible. in light of this, a pistol would make sense, as it has limited range, less power, and less chance of accidentally causing a mortal wound than a rifle or other larger weapon.

Does that make sense? Not that she is incapable or unwilling, rather a matter of preference.

Approved.

Note that green hair is common for nekos. Just off the top of my head, I can name a few characters that are green-haired nekos: Yui, Shina, Minato

RPG-D RPGfix
Back