• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP Gifted Hearts

Craig hugged her with one arm, as the other moved to reach with the hand her forehead, gently moving her hairs away to make space for his kiss. He closed his eyes as he fully embraced her "I like you for who you are, I don't care about the future or the past. Remember the day of our first kiss? That is when you remained stuck in my mind. I wouldn't accept anything different from what i saw that day, from the start to the end of it."

He stood there, cuddling for a moment his beautyful, cute and sensitive, killing machine.

Last edited:
"Yeah, I pointed a gun at your face silly, and you still chased me down when I got scared and ran. I swear you run after danger, like a kid after an ice cream truck. Next time, I might have to ask if you want sprinkles on me too.", Nora said with a small chuckle as she enjoyed the embrace. It indeed was the strangest beginning to a relation ship she had yet. Thankfully, she hadn't switched modes on him since then. It lead her to think, that maybe even her other side had finally grown to accept Craig being in her life. He was strong, handsome, well spoken, and behind that blank exterior, a kind heart. "We better eat. We can reminisce as we fill our bellies."

He sniggered, then just answered with a "Yes". He ended to re-buttoning his shirt, wear back the braces and then, and only then, he followed her back to the table. Even for him it was the first time that something like that happened, although the women he found attractive till those day where always killers, assassins, soldiers or mercenaries. All women capable to defend themselves. But Nora, she was more, way more.

As he came back to sit, a mere glance at the fridge reminded him of something "Oh right, I was going to forget it. There is a cake in the fridge, it's circular and large as my two palms..." He made a rapid gesture putting his hand next to the other, before going back to take fork and knife " ...I don't know how your metabolism works so if you think it's all too much or few, just tell me ok? I think there is still something more around" He casually said before starting back to eat.

Last edited:
Well shit, there goes keeping discreet about that.

"Oh uh yeah, I uh kinda eat a lot for that reason, like...6 meals a day kinda lot.", Nora admitted slightly embarrassed, knowing normal girls of her size didn't eat nearly as much. Even looking at her already empty plate, she realized she had made that obviously apparent. She always stayed fit though, her metabolism and enhancements making it almost impossible to even get fat, despite packing away food. To be honest, she was kind of ashamed she even so easily admitted that, but oh well it couldn't be helped. "It's a little embarrassing to satisfy such a large need for food publicly, so I usually either eat a bit at the restaurant then take a large order home, or I eat at home. Though grocery shopping happens more often then I'd like."

Craig looked first at her plate then at his one which was half finished, no wonder where all that food went if she could lift antitank rifles like sticks.
Although in the past dates they have met and eat together outside, he never realized how much a heavely augmented human like her could eat and so he waited some time before asking that private question, but still she felt embarassed, thing that Craig didn't want to happen.

He cleaned his mouth before getting up again to reach the fridge and open it. "You could take more meals during the day. Instead of following the standard schedule of breakfast, launch and dinner, you can still eat normal portions but more often. What do you think?". He seemed really interested to find a solution to this little issue, as he took the cake out and put it on the table.

It was a round cake, three inches tall. The outside was covered by a thick crust of chocolate, over it there were the words "happy Love Day" written inside a heart, all made with strawberry frosting. As he cut it in precise pieces, she would see multiple layers of chocolate, cream and sponge cake.

Last edited:
"I eat six times a day already, most of the issue is just when I'm in public. I guess I'm a bit too self conscious about it is all. It's not like the I'm the only one here with a body this tricked out, but I have no idea how they manage it....Also you tempt so with that cake...I love chocolate.", Nora explained before her eyes moved to the cake he pulled out, her stomach giving a low growl as if in emphasis. A deep embarrassed blush came over her cheeks after it happened, "Oh uh, well that wasn't very lady like of me."

Craig slightly chuckled "You would be right to say so in public, but here is just you and me". Assuring her that such frivolities were not a disturb for him. He took a new plate and place it next to the cake, then proceeded with a cake knife to take one of the slices to the plate and then simply put it next to her
" Well I like chocolate too so better you don't finish all of it before i take a slice too" He warned her with a wink following it, he still had to finish his plate.

Since he was still up, he decided it was the right time to bring in the right drink for the event. Craig moved to grab a bottle of chapagne from the fridge and place it in the middle of the table, together with two crystal glasses. Then with a move of wrist and a bit of strength he uncorked the bottle with loud sound as the foam leaked from the bottle. "I know it's not the right moment to drink it but I learned that it needs some air to actually awake the aroma and flavor of the champagne" He stopped for a moment looking on an indefinite point, seemingly surprised , then made a weird frowned expression as he realized that he sounded like a sommelier. "Whatever" he mumbled.

With still that expression he went back to his place and finally eneded his food which now was getting a bit to much cool.

"You uh, kinda spaced there, you okay? Looked pretty grumpy, and I thought the info about wine was helpful.", Nora said with an empty plate before her. She leaned over to get another slice, pausing to give his leg a thigh a reassuring squeeze and his cheek a kiss before sitting back down properly. "You know, if that frown persists, I know just what will turn it into a smile."

Craig hummed interrogatively as she started to speak, raising his head still with the same expression "No it's just..". Then as she kissed him and ended with that affermation, he kept frawning looking slightly downward at his now finished plate. At that point he wasn't disturbed anymore, but he kept doing it just because he wanted to see what would have happened next.

Last edited:
"Well I could just lift my shirt, I know that would bring a smile to that grumpy face. I know you like to be my ogler, and I have no problem with that.", she said with a smirk, giving him another pat on the leg. The fork was back in her hand, digging into the cake as she waited for his reaction. She was being playful, but also serious, as she knew he liked her body. Void knows, there weren't many other reasons to.

A smile traced his face as he shook his head chuckling, that truly made him remember the first day in the NDC. Craig looked to her and raised his hands "Ok, I admit it! I am! But your only one! You can't have more than one personal ogler at once" He joked back.

He then took two slices of chocolate and put it over the plate where he eat before and filled both glasses with the champagne. With one hand he raised the glass for a cheer and looked to her "Thank you for warming my heart everyday, my princess".

Last edited:
"If I'm a princess, then you must be my prince charming. Question is, do I get a personal groper as well with that ogler?", she asked with a smirk as she eyed him. Setting her fork down on the empty plate, she felt like teasing him a bit more. It usually worked for the most part and usually got him riled in the right way for her. She slid the empty plate a few inches away, now beginning to get cravings for a different kind of dessert.

The raven haired woman eyed him with crimson eyes with a hungry look, like a predator monitoring prey ready to be pounced. She licked the stray chocolate from her lips, "So if dinner is done, you sad you had something for me? Once we have that out of the way, this top is getting a little too hot to stay on if you know what I mean."

He looked directly to her, the man knew where she wanted to go right after the "ogler" joke. It was prevedible to end the Love Day with an intercourse. Even if his instict was pushing him to start such pressing desire right in that precise moment, he kept cool. Without giving a response, straight looking to her, he drunk in one sip the champagne and place it back to the table with a thump.

"Of course my dear" he caressed her chin before getting up and moving to his bedroom "Wait here, or no gift for you", he winked as he get to the room.
Various clanking sounds, metallic locks opening and thumps followed as he was in the bedroom. After some minutes he was back with two large metal squared bags, impressed on them there were symbols from a weird language, they were bulky and heavy. He placed them horizontally on the ground, between the kitchen and the living room, with a loud thump and a moan from him as his muscles hurted from bringing them there, those bags were heavy as hell.

Craig turned to Nora "Would you like to open them?".

Last edited:
Where as he had difficulty handling the containers, she had no trouble, as if they were light weight everyday shopping bags. Searching the first brought a raised eyebrow, the contents looking to be a interesting assortment of attachments. She could already tell none would fit her current guns, so was it parts for something new? Searching the next bag produced several magazines of various sizes.....no they were energy cells, plasma by the looks. This brought a grin to her face as she immediately headed to the third bag.

A happy kind of surprised gasp left her grinning face as she pulled out the rifle, the Lorath made plasma rifle a beautiful sight to the woman. Pulling it out and attaching the parts together, she regarded the new weapon of death fondly, the fact that it was a gift from her lover making it all the sweeter. "By the void, I love it! I can't wait to tear something, or someone up with this!"

Craig sniggered, seeing Nora happily playing with the rifle was truly a pleasure for his heart. " It's a Deshe'vo Plasma Rifle, one of the few remained unselled in the sector. And actually i used to find all the attachments and kits for it. With four firing modes, Semi-Automatic discharge, burst and beam, this weapon have two settings, one for power armor users and another for standard personnel. With a maximum range of two kilometers and a rateo of eleven discharges per second when in automatic fire, it can be used for long, medium and also short distances..."

He truly had a weak for weapons, and we can easely say that Craig loved speaking about them "I saw them back in the days when the lorath were still around, I also used it once." He continued "In power armor setting the strength of the projectiles tends to be way more stronger, overheating the rifle, also the range gets five times wider. Well now that i remember... I think I saw a guy actually burning his shirt off because of it." He chuckled thinking about it, no doubts he was going to buy it again for himself in the future.

Last edited:
"I bet that is what you're hoping for isn't it? For the fabric to burn away and leave me topless among the chaos of battle like some mythical goddess of war. You truly are a naughty man, and I like that," Nora said with a sly grin, teasing him with that image. She set the rifle aside, leaning it next to the stacked cases of components, "I will definitely put this together later tonight and configure it to my liking. Now, what to do with you and those lustful stares you've been giving me tonight."

She sauntered over, placing a hand against his chest, "Any weapon should be handled with care. Stripped for service and the like. I wonder...how well you strip me for service as your weapon." Nora said with a giggle as she leaned against his chest.

Craig sincerely laughed hearing the fervid immagination of Nora "You truly know how to tease me don't you? But a good and deadly weapon of your caliber must be managed carefully. Starting from checking the muzzle..." He then leaned to kiss her as his strong arms gently grabbed her, making the young woman more next to him.

"Why not load your magazine and test my trigger while you're at it?", Nora said with a mischievous grin as she broke the kiss for but a moment. "Unless there is anything you want to talk about before we get to the point of no return under the sheets." she added as she gave the groin of his pants a pat.

Last edited:
He took a long breath with the nose, a way to mentain a certain composure, refraining his instincts for just a little bit more. Such action ended with a slow and soft laugh and a grin "There is one thing, that I might have to say before we go to embrace our growing desires..." His grin became more wider "... I find damn attractive your commitment on improving your stately manners. To the point that even thinking of you doing it, is enough to blow my mind." He softly laughed again before kissing Nora, while gently pushing her in direction of the bedroom.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back