• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Gran Keats

...I think you might be the only one whom even suspected this person was flavorless. Seriously, ordinary is good. We'd much rather see your character become special over play instead of starting with some unfair advantages which would just cheapen his growth.

As for what's to come... well, there's the contact information you need to fill up in the Starlight Lounge. You might also want to ask for orders in the Nepleslian comm network (if you have access to it. If not, well, pester Tom by Private Messaging! XD).

Kotori said:
We'd much rather see your character become special over play instead of starting with some unfair advantages which would just cheapen his growth.

Wow... I never thought of it that way. That makes a lot more sense.

Kotori said:
You might also want to ask for orders in the Nepleslian comm network (if you have access to it. If not, well, pester Tom by Private Messaging! XD).

Will do. :3

RPG-D RPGfix
Back