• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Happy Game Masters' Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
March 4th ("March Forth!") is International Game Masters' Day and the day that legendary D&D creator Gary Gygax passed away. Today we honor all the Game Masters out there who are putting in the effort that helps make the roleplay possible by making NPCs, worldbuilding, plotting adventures, and working hard to make sure their players are getting a great roleplaying experience.

Thank you to Aendri, Archander, Bloodyscarlet, Centurior0507, DocTomoe, Doshii Jun, Foxtrot 813, Gunhand4171, Kyle, Lamb, Luca, Nashoba, PaldinRPG, Reynolds, Semjax, Sham, Syaoran, and Yoshi, and all the Star Army GMs of the past to for making players happy and for making plots move. I appreciate you guys.

Players, consider taking a moment to thank a GM you know for their commitment and efforts.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your factions, ship group. The Groups, I'm part of, you guys and gals are doing a good job and keep up the good work. I appreciate the efforts that go into providing an environment for me to write (with all the grammar and misspelled words) creativity about my characters and intermingle with other creative people.

Keep up the good work, for I do truly enjoy being here and appreciate it. I may not say it a lot, but I do show it with my timely responses.

Reactions: Wes
Thank you GMs for all the work you do to keep us players active and engaged. Also, for putting up with all the crap we put you through. I am a newbie here, so my experience is pretty limited, but I've tried being a GM offline and I quit pretty fast. It requires far more patience than I possess. Thank you @paladinrpg and @Gunhand4171 specifically for letting me join your plots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back