• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Interest Check HAS Reva Maya - The plot by the mushroom guy and lewd lady

Legix

Ay guys, just coming by to let you know I'm making another mecha plo-

Wait, I'm not? Oh. Ame said I can't make a mecha plot. So I figured HOW ABOUT AIRSHIIIIIIIPS!

Did I just blow your mind? Yeah, I bet I did!
--------------------------------​
Plot Wiki Page: Here
The HAS Reva Maya's Wiki: Here

Basic premise of the plot is to do a few key things. The first is to expand on the Iroma and their home system, with internal affairs. This is something so far not done in the current plots nor, to my knowledge, in prior ones. The second thing is to focus the plot on the story of a new airship, one based on the world of Hlarai. This isn't to say you can't be from other worlds and junk, but rather the majority of the story will be taking place there.

The airships have been part of the lore and setting of the Iroma forever, but not really expanded on. Because of that, with luck, the plot will focus on the use of an airship that's designed for a smaller amount than the ones hosting large cities. Partly due to the fact it makes no sense why they'd only make large ones, the smaller ones could, in a sense, be considered like roaming businesses and junk or even small cities trying to carve out a name without tons of people.

The TLDR is that the Reva Maya hopes to do two things. A sort of "slice of life", detailing a group trying to build-up and improve their airship, stores, and lives... and then on the underground have criminal activity. Not necessarily murder and crap, but rather smuggling and stealing things. It'll be very focused on the group developing, running risks, and taking jobs every once in a while they might not want to do but HAVE to do.

It'll be some straight up space-western shiz.

So yeh. Any questions or interested parties, come on in and pitch stuff. We're going to be putting a lot of work into it to make our almighty lord and god @Soresu happy and hopefully implement a sorta integral part into the Iroma that they've been lacking but used ALL over their culture. Like the thread title says, the Open RP will involve two peeps.

Myself (@Legix), who handles the overall plot direction and junk.
Ame (@Ametheliana), who handles NPC creation and minor management (such as NPC dialogue).

This split isn't because Ame isn't good at plot or because I'm slow as sin (I am), but because this work load will allow us to focus on what we do best. Everyone'll have those epic scenes to set-up stuff from me, then Ame's steller NPC-craftswomanship to fluff out the middle ground. It's a partnership that also allows me to focus on the more integral stuff that I have experience in from RPing and GMing stuff in general, while Ame can handle the more cultural-knowledge sections that she's better read up on.

--------------------------------------
TLDR for realz: it'll be fun. Oh, and @Dumont since I got told I had to make sure you read it. Ame wants curry on our ship. Or whatever idea you have. Ame wants you. Ame is totally into you... oops.

Last edited:
Quick note: The type of Iroma you are or where you originated isn't that important. We can work/find a way for all types of people from different cultures within the Commonwealth to be aboard the Reva Maya.

I'm on this like reiz on white.

Should be a lot of fun! I have a lot of faith in Legix to run a great if not awesome plot and can't wait to see it come to fruition.

Oh, and Dumont... he is exaggerating a little.

Any and all things you can imagine. Chefs, baristas,shop keepers, pool boys (this character will not be allowed a shirt and will need a whistle. Unf.), the bridge crew, the pretentious and eccentric chess player, the package delivery person that is a little bit crazy, the seedy underbelly crew that runs merchandise and otherwise goes and bothers the shop keepers, chefs, baristas, bridge crew, and pool boys.

Well, it's not a cruise. But the mayor/ship Captain will be a GMPC Iroma Stud (Saea Wakir) who got deep in the Eyr Ranr culture. But there's room for people to lead aboard the airship due to the teams (maintenance/engineering FTW) and jobs. It's all solid. No memes here.

So I was told to make an inspirational post for those interested or that Ame totally wants to join the plot. Here goes. @Dumont @Doshii Jun @HAMnJAM @HotelKilo @Gunhand4171

Ametheliana-Today at 1:21 AM
BE like
HERE ISNT A THING IN THIS WORLD STOPPING YOU FROM MAKING THIS PLOT A PART OF YOUR LIVES

You guys are way cooler than this horrible advice giver. Surpass Metal Ame and join the Reva Maya today.

z o m g I feel so embarrassed

Also, when I go caps I don't lock. I HOLD DOWN SHIFT LIKE A BOSS.

But f'real. There shouldn't be a darn thing holding you back from this very cool Iroma plot.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back