• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Interest Check HAS Reva Maya - The plot by the mushroom guy and lewd lady

I'm held back by my reluctance to make another Iroma character, just in case anyone's keeping score. I wouldn't mind playing an AI if the rule is 'so long as it's not foreign', but I don't know what role they'd have on the ship, if any.

It says they're sub-sapient, though

I believe part of the "sub-sapient" descriptor is a sort of built-in IC technoracism to distinguish NI (natural intelligences) as superior to AI (artificial intelligences). It's like saying "subhuman," lol. Which is to say: you'd probably just play them like any other sapient computer character.

What sort of role do you want to have? A big one? Small one? In the covert operations or the normal cruiseliner operations or both?

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyy, all you people out there who were interested. Get yer butts into gear. The Reva Maya is just about ready to launch. The initial plot will be two parts.

The Launch
During the first part, it'll cover everyone getting their crud together and coming onto the Reva Maya as it launches. Specifically, it'll be tons of skinship (sexy outfits) and people getting to pick and design neat homes. Or have Ame assign you rooms to decorate. The TLDR is that it'll be a fun thread focused on fleshing out the initial relationships with your various new crewmates and being introduced to crucial parts of the ship that our glorious Iroma Loving GM has been working on, such as the shopping district and pool. No lewdness or anything (unless people want it to be 18+, in which case you could walk in nude for all I care), but just focused on getting everyone that first taste of the characters and future.

The First Job: Drugzorz
The first job will likely be the second part, involving the crew trying to steal and handle some illegal goods. Everyone will get dragged in for some unbearable comedic and actiony-effect, likely involving drugs for some unforeseen reasons. Hey, if you do good we can put a hookah bar on our curry shop or whatever. It'll be totes cool.

@Dumont your character is good go ahead and submit her. I made you a food slinger to join her.

@HAMnJAM are you still interested?

@Gunhand4171 I can't wait to see your pool boy, if you're still in.

I think Legix and I decided I'll run the initial phase and he'll take over when he's ready to do so. That means we'll start asap.

We can do a JP or two, if you want to, while we wait for everyone to get their characters in! ^-^

RPG-D RPGfix
Back