• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

He- hello?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I truthfully hope so, lol. I have started working on my character with SUBLIMEinal and a little with Wes, so I have a basic history of my character done... sort of... lol. ^^ I'm going to PM you to hopefully get some more done. :D

Why hullo, name's Kokuten.

I gotz two characters:
Kokuten Gaiasis Chiaki the 5th, the quiet, diligent Medic-Cyborg of the NSS Alliance.

Asher Orkin Westwood, the double-sided(and now shorter), broad shouldered Power Armor pilot of the YSS Miharu.

I look forward to leading you along in the Medlab when Nepleslian High Command wises up and makes Kokuten, Medical Officer.

The name's Pavone. Luca Pavone.
The soon to be owner of an independent ship which will go places!

I've got two Characters, one named after myself, who's just about to get out of the army and get some life into him
And Luicen McGarland, Scottish lad with a strong sense of Honour and penchant for gunslingery aboard the ISC Osiris.

I'll look forward to seeing you on either ship.

I'm Zakalwe and have a hideous number of character:

Michio.
Arild.
Ghi.
Apesael.
Ahearn.
Aripael.
Tay Chin.

Not to mention my hideous numbers of NPC's, of which I think I currently have more than anyone else.

You can never lurk enough, it's a well known fact of life.

Not even I can, nobody can, not Wes, not Anonymous, not even moot or whoever the hell else there is on the intertubes.

Hey, everyone. A pleasure to meet you all! ^^

I look forward to leading you along in the Medlab when Nepleslian High Command wises up and makes Kokuten, Medical Officer.

^^ Over Adrian's dead body, I think, lmao. xD

Yangfan said:
Welcome. I am Yangfan, the Lurker GM. :D

I hope to do less lurking in the future. :p

o.o *backs slowly away* What kind of lurking... >.>;;

He doesn't have time to post much - and so springs in with long and insightful comments - that form of Lurking.

Oh, ok! ^^ I do that sometimes when my parents are talking about something... especially if it involves food, Christmas presents, or my computer usage, lol.

RWAR! ("\(O_O)/")!!

Hi there! ^_^ I'm tiff, GM of the Lorath. I got a few characters on here

Jo Midori, Akamaru Datenshi and Harr'Ikke Destiny Tur'lista (Lorath queen ^_^), Serenity (Helashio on the Ygg)

I got a few characters in different plots myself, I'm in the Yggdrasil, The Sakura plot, and the Lorath plot.

Hey, make a Lorath! ^_^ (Please o.o;)

Anyway! Welcome to the site and all that fun jazz :p And if you got questions dont be afraid to ask, and I'll help ya out the best I can.

And now, the version with less caffeine and manic-ness...

I'm Tomoe, I'm the co-GM of the Lorath, and as my fellow GM stated, we would appreciate any interest you may show in creating or interacting with a Lorath character. We'd be glad to help you out along the way of your character's development.

Wish you good times with your RPing, if you have any questions about the Lorath or Helashio, feel free to ask Jo/Tiff, or me.

Star Army of Yamatai is recruiting as well. ^_^

*Rushes out with .45*
No! Fay Nepleslian!
Meh, whatever. You might want to give him a little time to get on his first plotship before UBER-RECRUITMENT ATTACK!
Oh wait that's what I did...

HOLD IT!! I'm soon to have a plotshuttle!
Join me, I have a suspenseful comedic action storyline!

-.-;; My simple intro topic is now a recruitment topic... Oh well! ^^ lmao I appreciate all the attention, but I think that I will stick with only one character... just until I get the hang of the techno-lingo and such of the SARP. I printed out the specs for the Phalanx M1 Power Armor that Fay has to try to memorize all that is available to him. ^^ I'll think about the offers, but right now, I'm sticking with NSS Alliance. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back