• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Hell's Inhabitants?

cyborgakadjmoose

Inactive Member
I was browsing the wiki to make sure I has some of my history straight when I came across this.

Hell is mentioned as a cave nation on the surface of Yamatai and inhabited by a race possessing 'demon-like' features. Has anything been written about this race? Were they simply wiped out by the Elysians or were they enslaved? Were they subjugated by the Star Army or were they allow to join it? Was this race ever actually named?

Thanks

I think we should flesh them out. Maybe we could have some community discussions or question threads to see what ideas people have. I added a little to the diet section so far.

Last edited:
At least some Lorrfolk have become Dai Oni alongside some Troll in the species article~

They could be fleshed out in the old article, ye. Though they have been pretty much irrelivant in the setting for a while and unless im wrong I was the last one to use one in a nep plot years ago (Im not asking to be disproved, just havent heard of anyone else using one), and that was for like 3 posts. If its easier for them and/or the trolls the majority can have been considered such a small minority of the population that the ones who transferred into the new species to better incorporate into yamatai is the new majority of the of Lorrfolk in yamatai and could remove any need for an unused page to be updated when a new version already exists and just a All/most lorrfolk have since transfered into Dai Oni as of YE-45~

(Obviously its bias, I know. I made the Dai Oni after all! But it is a solution.)

Last edited:
At least some Lorrfolk have become Dai Oni alongside some Troll in the species article~

They could be fleshed out in the old article, ye. Though they have been pretty much irrelivant in the setting for a while and unless im wrong I was the last one to use one in a nep plot years ago (Im not asking to be disproved, just havent heard of anyone else using one), and that was for like 3 posts. If its easier for them and/or the trolls the majority can have been considered such a small minority of the population that the ones who transferred into the new species to better incorporate into yamatai is the new majority of the of Lorrfolk in yamatai and could remove any need for an unused page to be updated when a new version already exists and just a All/most lorrfolk have since transfered into Dai Oni as of YE-45~

(Obviously its bias, I know. I made the Dai Oni after all! But it is a solution.)
Currently, I have one in the kaiyō plot. Years ago I also wrote RP of my samurai when she was a ronin in Hell.

@Wes maybe an optics game about a historical event in Hell that you think covering would help expand it ^-^

RPG-D RPGfix
Back