• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC Hinomaru Sunrises II - OOC Discussions

Good Morning All - Posting Update for 2023-02-14​

Player Roster - Hinomaru Sunrises II​

fetch.php

Current 7-day Period - 2023/02/12 - 2023/02/18 Week 7

LEADERBOARD

fetch.php

PlayerMonth 1Week 5Week 6Week 7Week 8
@Charaa1231+(1PP)
@Immortal Cyan1131+(1PP)1 + (1PP)
@Soban831+(1PP)
@Maestitia83
@Nakshatra1432(+2PP)
@Soresu23
@Toshiro0 (excused)0
@demibear53
@Kylindra631(+1PP)
CO GMs0
@MiyakoGMGMGM
@YuukiGMGMGM

News​

• Week 7 is on.
  • GM post is up.
  • Winners of the Cabin Fever Event will be announced soon!
Thanks to those who have posted, and we are looking forward to those who need to post to do so.

Want to join the fun? Check out Hinomaru Sunrises II on Star Army Space Roleplay

Everyone when you are finished and ready for Kat to taste, ping here so we will know when it's time to wrap up.

Yingzi and Mikael are done. I'll add a little snippet that she is going to get a bunch of lunar cakes with Tymian Stars in them, lol.

Hi all,

I am experiencing a lot of nerve pain right now and it is very hard for me to type. Currently working with a neurologist who is addressing the nerve damage I received from Chemo. I will try my best to get a post up, but until I can get this resolved it might be a wait. I feel bad for not being here. Will keep you up to date as I can.

Not on your plot but hope you feel better, heal well, and can get back to it soon, Andrew. Miss seeing your stories bring so much activity to Yamatai!

A phoenix down has been applied in hopes. I used a speech-to-text application and had a friend help with editing so a slow step. Respond if you like it or not. I can't promise pace but I will give it a go.

If I could get an idea of who is still around and wanting to post that would be a big help for planning the frequency of my GM posts etc.

Due to wanting to get things back on track here after my medical leave, still trying to get an idea of who will post and who will not @Yuuki and @Miyako if you guys could help me reach out to everyone that would be great. We might have to do a bit of an IC shuffle to accommodate those who are gone, but we will find a way. I've been posting okay in recent days.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back