• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC Hinomaru Sunrises II - OOC Discussions

Due to wanting to get things back on track here after my medical leave, still trying to get an idea of who will post and who will not @Yuuki and @Miyako if you guys could help me reach out to everyone that would be great. We might have to do a bit of an IC shuffle to accommodate those who are gone, but we will find a way. I've been posting okay in recent days.
Just let me know if I need to re org some of alinas history or mos

I know I owe some posts, very busy week for me this week. It might be a couple of days until I can post.

@Miyako and @Yuuki Perhaps we should discuss some last-minute changes to the away team and such. I looked at the posts and we have several people who are missing, one of which I believe has left the site. Just poke me on Discord and we can discuss filling some holes with the people we have left. Otherwise, I'm a bit stuck GM post-wise because of the gaps. It might be a good opportunity to bring along the people @Commissar Farzi brought along.

Last edited:
I need to post for Yingzi. Though I think she is going to wash out of the SAoY since she is a cm too short and just enough of a Red to not want to change it. I'll magically materialize someone to replace her.

Have her work for the RyuK detachment of the fleet.

Waiting on some posts ladies and gents. Please and thanks. We will get points and points store sorted once we get rolling.

I hope i am not one of those people are waiting on, if i am let me know. I'll also think of where to shove Akatski and Yuko too

waynes-world-game-on.gif

Restart of Hummingbird Points​

• Will start next week
  • All current mini missions and the cabin fever won't be assigned points due to people having left or aren't posting now.
  • A bonus allotment will be given to those who have stuck with the plot.
  • The points store will be open soon, I just have to finalize some stuff with it.

Posting Expectations and Other Business​

• I want us to get back to posting 1-2 times a week, this includes me. This will start next week as well
  • I am going to run another interest check in hopes we can fill some of the positions of people who have left the site/aren't posting.

While I would like my character to still be around, at the moment I don't feel like my situation enables me to participate regularly at the level either of us wants me to.
I've given this some thought @Soban, your character can take a more backseat role and you post if you see an opening that don't require too much of your time. Since I understand real life comes first. Hopefully your time will open up so you can get some posts in, unless you want to, I see no reason to remove you from the roster so long as you make an effort when you do have time.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back