• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: Abwehrans [HMS Fearless] Prologue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Prologue

She thought for a moment, wondering if there actually was something to ask about. Finding none she nods at her Captain. "I'd be happy to report there as soon as possible. Thank you Ma'm." She stood with a fake confidence, smiling. Feeling slightly odd and uncomfortable she turned and headed for the door, she couldn't really pin point the feeling in her gut as she reached out to open the door. Excitement? Nerves? She just knew her stomache with tieing itself in knots when she left.

The Nightwalker toweled off, the skin on his body feeling somewhat sensitive because of the extremely hot shower that he took. "Damn. Wonder just what our first mission is going to be..." He silently wondered to himself, while going through his daily routine; his mental review of some of the basics of his trade: shot placement, breath control, stalking, firing positions, etc. He was able to recall every single aspect quite well. Every Sniper was able to do such things.

"Wonder what the woman in charge needs with Evangeline..." Koenig wondered out loud to himself, making his way out of the showers with only his towel acting as a sort of shirt. Dodging past the numerous Marines running to and fro, he made a beeline for his bunk, with his eyes focused directly on a bulging pocket in his duffel bag. Sitting on his bunk, he opened the pocket up and pulled out a notepad. On this notepad where notes taken back from Sniper's School, containing notes on the most effective loads for a bullet. Although the most accurate load was meant to be specifically used on the rifle he trained with, he also had a load for a bullet that produced the most consistent pattern of shots in any other rifle.

"Anyone know if there's a shooting range in here? Or any Armorers that I can talk to in getting a Sniper Rifle tailored?" He spoke of the prospect of getting a sniper rifle tailored as if he were talking about a fine suit. In fact, it was the same. Each sniper had his rifle tailored to his exact specifications, truly, the weapon was a part of the shooter in his trade.

Evangeline made her way back to the Bunks to catch a quick nap before heading down to her station. Dodging random Techies, and lost Marines as she finds her way back to the Barracks. I wonder where Nevaraon is? Her hands in her back pockets, and her eyes on the floor as she made her way into the room, the musty smell of bountiful peoples in one area at one time hit her like a ton of bricks. She couldn't help but gag slightly after the large exposure to fresh air ... or as fresh as air on the statoin was going to get.

Nevaraon lay on the floor beside his bunk doing routine Marine exercises. "97...98...99...100" He grunted and pulled himself up. He reached underneath his bunk and pulled his sword and cleaning kit out. After he polished it a bit, He stood and took a defensive stance. He flowed through the sword stances drilled into his head by his father. Then with a final, quick flick of his wrist, He resheathed the blade and set it back into his locker. "I wonder what else there is for me to do." Since nobody had given him any specific orders, he opted for the self-guided tour of the ship. "Maybe i'll run into Evangeline." he thought to himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back