• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Interest Check [Horizon] Expeditionary Team

Thorn'll be performing a flyby and she'd be in; she's not doing much, and I kinda had her in "We don't actually know where she is at the moment" limbo.

Thorn in my damn side

Though I imagine we'd eventually find her and Titan curled up in a corner reading two different books and simultaneously discussing four different topics.

Last edited:
Wherein Titan goes and has her fun and Thorn goes back to reading her book, because she's worse than useless in a firefight and she knows it.

"I ain't dyin' again."

Madi, if you would like to be involved in fighting I believe there is still a spare turret on the ursa without a gunner, i know jjans char will probably take one as he is a tech dude too

If it's something like a CROWS, then yeah, she can fight like a demon with it. If it's like an M 249 or similar manually operated weapons platform... Yeahnah. She's more likely to shoot herself with it than an enemy. Or even get close enough to make 'em duck.

she'd be in the cabin using one of the weapons stations, using a HE loaded missile launcher and a flack machine cannon, is that sounds fancy enough for her XD

Alrighty players, I know I have kept you all waiting for a quite a while now. July is upon us and it seems most of the crew is ready, Chars character should be approved soon and i don't believe there is any outstanding ones that need approving to get this thing started,

I know Lijosu was interested in making pages for Titan's parents, you won't need them straight away to join in on the plot so if you are still doing that feel free to work on it during the plot.

I am going to be writing up the thread launch post over the next couple days and assuming all goes well I would like to get this started by Monday next week, if anyone thinks a further extension is in order please let me know ^^

What does "Beannachd, Cara " mean? I cant find anything about it anywhere. Not even the deepest reaches of the wiki.

Did you just make it up on the spot or what?

General Notice to players old and new, the second thread of the plot will be going live soon after this post here.

For anyone who sees this and is interested head to the Neshaten forums and post in the OOC for the plot there or reply here, any and all are welcome to join and I am available to assist in character creation or modification to suit the plot.

Unlike the previous thread which was semi retconned by certain OOC events, this thread takes place on the new homeworld of Galactic Horizon and will be more exploration focused and less combat.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back