• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: 5th XF [Hotaru] When Nepleslia comes knocking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the time Davis had returned, Ember had finished talking to Katsuko. Her communicator nestled back around her neck on its cord dangling down her shirt front. "Of course, Mr. Davis. I hope everything is well on the home front for you?"

She wanted to ask more openly but had enough manners to resist the urge to more deeply question what he had been discussing. It was an odd stance, it was important to know what was going on but at the same time, it wasn't. She was after all, simply the Fifth Expeditionay Fleet's Logisitcs officer but she was representing them to conduct negociations.

She held her tongue and smiled sweetly at Davis, inwardly hoping that she might get thrown a tidbit of information that'd help her pass along something to her Taisho.

"Not too well, actually," Davis admitted with a sigh. "You don't think your Taisho could spare a few minutes to discuss something that may interest her? Mainly concerning the SMX?"

Davis crossed his arms, resting his cane under his armpit.

"It's been a very perplexing day."

"If the SMX are involved then I pray she would," Ember replied with a very concerned look on her face as she tugged her communicator up to her hand and open again. She lightly placed her left hand on Davis's shoulder for a moment to offer him some sense of reassurance.

"Motoyoshi-Taisho, Mr. Davis needs to discussion something with you about the SMX, it is important," Ember said quickly watching the Sky Marshall as she made the request.

Internal Quantum Encrypted Communication said:
"Alright, I am in the Briefing Theater on the Akuro, I just got finished giving the briefing for the operation. The place has cleared out, so come join me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back