• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC I wanna buy your stuff!....

Bullroarer

Inactive Member
Now a message from our sponsor....

Have stuff piling up in your storage unit?
Inherited a container full of cooking oil?

I'm Jimmy Sorano, owner and operator of Seven Deadly Virtues, a new pawn and loan operating out of a brand new 2 million square foot show room in uptown Landsdown. Come on down and check us out!

Don't have time to travel to Vice in the Reservoir system?

Thats o.k., contact us via the InterNep, SYNC, or Lazarus. I or one of my Familia will be happy to talk.

Let's make a deal!

Mr. Sorano,

I have 358 mortar and pestles and 156 plain tapestries. How much would you give me for those?

Corgan Garret

To: Seven Deadly Virtues.
From: Vekimen Defensive Task Force, Logistics Department.

We have noticed your request for miscellaneous product, and have taken an interest. We currently have, in our possession, One Elysian Avenger Class Carrier of which only one production run was ever done. There was only ever 100 made as far as our research goes, and so we are looking for offers on this relic. It is heavily damaged as it participated in the wars from what we were told, but we are sure it's rarity makes up for it's condition...

Deal. I'll have my assistant take care of the delivery. It's coming from 188604, might take a little while to arrive.
Electronic handshake.

Corgan Garret

To: Seven Deadly Virtues.
From: Vekimen Defensive Task Force, Logistics Department.

We have noticed your request for miscellaneous product, and have taken an interest. We currently have, in our possession, One Elysian Avenger Class Carrier of which only one production run was ever done. There was only ever 100 made as far as our research goes, and so we are looking for offers on this relic. It is heavily damaged as it participated in the wars from what we were told, but we are sure it's rarity makes up for it's condition...

I will gladly make an offer for your Carrier.

100,000 KS and you handle the shipping of the carrier to Vice.

Jimmy Sorano

Mr. Sorano, i have recently picked up some salvage, and would like to move it quickly.

* 137 x Grindstone (10 gp)
* SSCC-XL containing heating oil
* 991 x Wooden Wagons (400 lbs each)
* 965 x Sedan Chair (60 lb)
* Star Army Backpack

--Justin McCallum--

I would make an offer of 500 KS, but because we have such a long history together, i will give you a cool thousand.

Jimmy Sorano

Yo!
I have:
  • Graviton beam projector
  • SSCC-XL entirely full of blocks of pure nickel
  • 936 x Sleds (300 lb each)
Aratani

Hello,
Would you like:
  • Box of office supplies
  • 53 x Bag of 20 Marbles
  • Rolling chair, cushioned
  • Starship Environmental Systems Installation Kit
  • Ship's armory
Kuro

Hi there, would you like:
  • SSCC-XL containing Phosphorus
Think about it,
Hoshi

I will gladly make an offer for your Carrier.

100,000 KS and you handle the shipping of the carrier to Vice.

Jimmy Sorano

To VICE
From VDTF Logistics

Your offer is positively laughable. This is a warship. A Carrier no less. While we have no longer any use for it, we are not stupid. We are well aware this ship is worth far more than 100,000KS. We have multiple other buyers. This relic could fetch a hefty price on resale alone. Try again.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back