• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SYNC I wanna buy your stuff!....

To VICE
From VDTF Logistics

Your offer is positively laughable. This is a warship. A Carrier no less. While we have no longer any use for it, we are not stupid. We are well aware this ship is worth far more than 100,000KS. We have multiple other buyers. This relic could fetch a hefty price on resale alone. Try again.

We will raise the offer to ONE MILLION KS. and throw in towing.

Jimmy Sorano

Jimmy!

You've got a deal!!

Aratani

-

Jimmy Sorano,

I haven't opened it yet and do not know.

Kuro

Jimmy Sorano

Your sales have caught our attention. From time to time we procure certain items we find hard to rid ourselves of. Expect us to contact you sporadically in future.

Kind Regards
IIS Acquisitions

Jimmy Sorano

I need a price check on a Geshrinari Shipyards hyperspace fold drive from a Ge-F6-1A, circa YE:22. Drive should be in used condition for accurate check with about 6 million light years on it at the time of purchase.

I feel like I got ripped off by a shipyard that installed a new drive as opposed to refurbing the old one.

Regards and definite future business
Merc-Sci Thorn Ironhart

Mr. Ironhart,

A refurbished drive would probably run about 1000 KS as opposed to a brand new drive at 7000 KS, not including installation. However, performance can vary depending on the skill of the Star-ship technician who would have installed the refurbished drive and how much "custom" work put into ensuring the integration of your refurbished unit into your existing systems.

I hope to hear from you regarding any other services i can provide.

Mr. Sorano,

Hello love. This sexy redhead has some things to sell you. I've attached some revealing pictures of myself to keep you occupied.

• Heavy-Class QNC Engine (Pirating YE 34, TC: 78-33, IC: 2631-750-102)
  • Empty envelope (NMX War, TC: 20-99, IC: 2037-57873-117)
  • 188 x Large Cage
Brigid Piper, MD

Nice, my dear doctor. For your VERY generous gift, I will make you an offer of 30,000 KS for the lot.

Jimmy Sorano, New best admirer.

Mr. Sorano,

That offer has quite a bit of girth to it. Sounds like a good deal.

Brigid Piper, MD

Hi I have heard of your services and want to get these off of my hands:

• Chilled nuclear-materials container containing Uranium
  • Pristine crate of antimatter missile warheads
Sincerely,
Koga Akemi

Hand delivered by a skimpy babe.

Jimmy,

My accountant told me not to make deals without consulting him. Apparently this is an extremely low offer on your end. It would have to be over 1 million KS or nothing.

Akemi

RPG-D RPGfix
Back