• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Ironix

Hey, I gave the latest version of the character app a look while you are waiting and it's come a long way. I do have a few suggestions:
  • Update the preferred plots to whatever open RPs you want to join. Is 188604 still one? You can also make your own RP threads but it's easier when you join an existing RP plot because you don't have to hunt for RP partners that way.
  • Put her on some planet that already exists in the Star Army universe. Currently it says she lives on the planet Vinqua. Putting her on an established planet will keep you from having to provide details for a whole new planet.
  • She has a lot of military-esque skills, it may help if you could explain how/why she got those skills in the history to make it more believable.
Thanks again for your patience.

Alright! Finally getting a chance to sit down and do some reading.

Looks like you're good to go, I would assume Ironix Mai Sakura picked up her skills mostly on the streets. It also might be interesting to know why she is a nepleslian with a Yamatain sounding last name, but that doesn't really need to be in the character bio.

The last two things before I can give approval are:

1: Make a page for yourself @ https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=members:ironix

2: Are you wanting to joint he 309th? If so we can get their GM in here for approval and get you into that plot. If you're wanting to join 188604 then I can give approval and we can get started.

Alright! Finally getting a chance to sit down and do some reading.

Looks like you're good to go, I would assume Ironix Mai Sakura picked up her skills mostly on the streets. It also might be interesting to know why she is a nepleslian with a Yamatain sounding last name, but that doesn't really need to be in the character bio.

The last two things before I can give approval are:

1: Make a page for yourself @ https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=members:ironix

2: Are you wanting to joint he 309th? If so we can get their GM in here for approval and get you into that plot. If you're wanting to join 188604 then I can give approval and we can get started.
I am interested in 188604 over the 309th so yeah.
I am also gonna create wiki page you linked to... but i have 1 question: can i have the link to the "fill in the blanks thingy" that makes the wiki easier to create? Thanks so much for the help!

It just needs to be a line or two about yourself. I can edit the user page later to link to your character.

The only thing that I think needs answering is the line: '...which earned her some top-notch military training. '

A military isn't usually big on training people who want to be lone wolves and not join the military. I suppose it is common enough for people to join the Nepleslian military then leave if you want to include that in the history.

--

Aside from that I think I'm ready to give approval. Did you have something in mind for how you want Ironix to join 188604? She can certainly just show up as a paid mercenary, and we can introduce her to the setting that way, however if there is something you really want to do now's the time to start talking about it.

Do you have any goals or anything in particular you'd like to be doing with Ironix? Piloting ships? infantry combat? Heists?

Alright, consider your character approved!

Lets move this to PM and see if we can get some RP started for you. For the most part we're not ready to take anyone on until our current thread is over... but it should be wrapping up soon.

Alright, consider your character approved!

Lets move this to PM and see if we can get some RP started for you. For the most part we're not ready to take anyone on until our current thread is over... but it should be wrapping up soon.
Sounds good! :)

Everything going okay? I noticed Ironix hasn't logged on in a week.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back