• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC ISC Phoenix OOC chatter

Okay - I've thought of myself a little posting Schedule.

I'll post one new post every 72 or less hours. (Around every 3 days)

Unfortunately, I'll be going over by 1 day tonight, as I am attending a Soccer match that my Brother has tickets to.

So tomorrow - expect post - and while I'm gone, do post! Fay, Themisto, I'm yet to see anything from you two for a while!

Well, since both plots I’m in are kind of at a standstill, I’m going to start working on a character for here. Luca, I noted in the Plot survey the suggestion of a ship being added to the mix, if you like I could whip up some sketches and the players can choose if they want one or not?

Ohh, sounds shiny.

Tell you what, if we find a sketch we like, I'll ink it and colour it in.

I'm not sure what a PBT is, but I'll tell you where the Base is.

Nepleslia, a 20 minutes drive from the outskirts and slums of Funky City.

A 3 storey building sits there with ample yard space.

Generally the gates are left a little bit open - but if anyone gets any ideas to invade then the whole house is ready for a firefight.

Nev, your character has been loaded onto the Phoenix Wiki - if you want you can add some additional information, like your YIM address, or your characters themesong.

i'm sure he wouldn't really notice if he's already used it. Besides, Robert loves a good joke and is quick and small enough to get himself out of any real trouble. Maybe a friendly punch coming his way would be more than acceptable.

Besides, I assumed that he's already used it.

Two quick things with your post Cipher, when you say winged woman it sounds like you can actually see them or know they exist, which noone does, and when I said "with all the gusto of a automaton" I meant that she had none, maybe just sleep deprived bad wording though.

1) I was using that to acknowledge her individuality from the other women in the group, Vincent doesn't know she has wings ^^

2) Your sleep-deprived bad wording and my short attention span are a recipe for disaster.

Well, well, here I am again. Sorry for the tardiness, Luca, but huge amounts of pain to my roleplaying hit me until I took an aspirin and got this wrote up for Hitori. Sorry, if it doesn't coincide with whatever you posted for her last. ^^;; I can change it to whatever you want. Just catch me on YIM sometime. ^_^ Also, I added the flair for John's sake. =D Haha!

Edit: Hm... Cipher, Yamataians aren't Nek- Ooh, wait, actually, they kind of are... Aren't they considered "NH-22" or something?

... Iunno. This coming from a guy who moonlights as a Yamataian, I have absolutely no idea. I always thought Hitori was a neko though.

... I'm also an Elysian, Azorean, Geshrin/Nepleslian. :mrgreen: *dabbles in a little of every bowl*

RPG-D RPGfix
Back