• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC ISC Phoenix OOC chatter

I am a fan of this plotship. So first I want to say luv you guys. (Asexually) I really enjoy the maid concept (lol). But I do have a couple of suggestions/questions:
1. Luca, has anybody every told you character reminds them of . He like Lupon except actually useful!! Especially to society!!
2. Where is Ralt? I tried to looking for it on the map, but I have not found it yet.
3. More macho men jokes!!!

and lastly
4. MORE PLATYPUS!!!!! Where is he anyway?

P.S. I am only one of you many fans so take this comment as a glass half full (or empty).

Hey Dusk

1. Yeah, Luca initially started as a "new guy" when he had his time on a previous plotship, but after a huge incident there, he evolved into a sort of Lupin III/Action-Hero/All-around good guy Parody
2. Ralt is a snowy little place in Yamatai. Very cosy and welcoming.
3. We need more macho jokes?
4. Actually, that's a good point. Zeph, he's your pet!

Luca said:
Hey Dusk

1. Yeah, Luca initially started as a "new guy" when he had his time on a previous plotship, but after a huge incident there, he evolved into a sort of Lupin III/Action-Hero/All-around good guy Parody
2. Ralt is a snowy little place in Yamatai. Very cosy and welcoming.
3. We need more macho jokes?
4. Actually, that's a good point. Zeph, he's your pet!

Yah...
More jokes that make fun of the sexist male sterotype. (e.g. men have to be strong, wemon have to cook, etc.)
Example:
-The whole duel betweenn Luca and Mitch, I think, where they started with showing of what kinds of push-ups they could do and ended with something that looked like break dancing....
-Luca getting raped but not being able to admit it (right away at least)...
-The fact that Luca mom wears the pants in the family but his dad is the "Big Bad Wolf"
-------
Fay said:
You should join up, dusk. XD The Pheonix is a rather fun plotship! :mrgreen:

(faints)....
(one quick recovery later)
:oops:
umm... sure :oops: but I have to get back to you after I am done with my last exam, which is tommorrow.

Do I hear the faint ring of... NEW PLAYERS UP THE WAZOO?! Sweet, great to have you all aboard... assuming you decide to of course.

Just PM Me your Character Bio or post it here and we'll try and work you in somehow. At the moment we're in an Intermission, so getting in will be easy.

HOWEVER...

I actually recommend that you make a character that goes on either the Yamataian or Nepleslian plotships. It'll be easier for you to get what you want there. Over here we're a bit limited in budget, as opposed to the military empires...

I agree with Luca. In truth, being an Independent is rather difficult for some new people. I'm not saying that all new players are like that, but it is good to get a feel of SARP from one of the military plotships first. The Pheonix, however, is unlike most other plotships due to its more comical aura. I wish you all good luck! :mrgreen:

Species: Free spacer-Type 3-Male-Independant

Family (or Creators): His only family that he remembers is his step "father" a veteran for the army

Employer: Looking for work
Current Assignment:

Physical Characteristics

Height: 5'7
Weight: 155
Measurements: 32 by 32

Build and Skin Color: well built good tan.
Facial Features and Eye Color: goatee and side burns.
Hair color and Style: black hair that is slick back.

Distinguishing Features:
He has an evil looking smirk. When he is in a mischievous mood.

Psychological Characteristics

Personality:
He is a man that likes the life of danger. He is always trying to find some were to belong, I’d say Charlie is a cocky smart mouth guy who likes a good challenge…Fighting of any kind, but he has a drinking problem. Charlie is the kind of guy that likes to win and be well known. His motivation is to become very known and will not stop for anything.

Likes: Beer(anything that will get him drunk), smoking cigarettes, guns, fighting, driving fast, adrenaline rushes, WOMEN
Dislikes: Sleeping, slow drivers, and sissies
Goals: to be well know among his fellow crew members.

History

Charlie is the last of his family because of the Battle of Nepleslia. He was then taking in by a veteran. After he was trained by his new "father" he had decided to join a ship to find a place to belong and put his skills to work. So he joined the Army but then after all his training he decided to quit the military and look for a place to belong.

Skills:

Fighting (Martial arts, power armor, hand-to-hand combat, weapons): Charlie was brought up by an veteran in the Star Army. His “father” trained him long and hard.He also always liked guns.

Demolitions (explosives identification, manufacture, handling): As he was growing up Charlie’s “father” showed him how to work with explosives.

Communications (proficiency in communication; writing and speaking, Includes cryptography): While he went to school he used to have friends that hacked into anything and everything, so little by little he learned the way of the hacker

Leadership (public speaking, intelligence, command, diplomacy, recognizing ambush points, etc.): Charlie learned his leadership from his “father”.

Medical and Science (Surgery, pathology, medicine) : He learned medical and science from studying medical documents.

Survival and Military- Technology Operation-Vehicles: When he joined the Army he was thought survival, technology operations and mechanics.

Rogue (Pick-pocketing, pick locks, slight of hand, “streetwise,” seduction): Charlie has always been a lady’s man, but he got his street smarts from living in the streets for a while

You have many many discrepancies that need to be addressed for this to pass inspection. Thus, I shall be here to help a bit with the process. ROIGHT.

1. Freespacers FTW
2. Freespacers only live to about 25. They can look that age but their chronological age is much lower. (I have a 5 yr old freespacer that looks 15)
3. Freespacers wouldn't have a military, per se as they are a very non-violent society. Thus, he would not remember his father as a military man. ALSO, they are born from a gene-bank and would not remember at all anyways.
4. Where is the description of his Diatom crystal?
5. FREESPACERS ARE NOT BADASSES. They are smartasses. ^_^ You can give him all these badass characteristics, but he at the least must have an overlaying personality of non-violence.
6. It was only months previously that Freespacers met neplesians, and thus would never have met before. You need to change the history to reflect his birth home, which would be a mothership.
7. Also, a lot longer history would be very good.
8. SKILLS: you have to have 2 skills to be a freespacer. Also, he would never have learned to fight previously, so that must be changed, but he could learn onboard the Phoenix, so you won't have that problem after a time.
-Hacking. Great! You can keep that, as freespacers are great hackers. He wouldnt have learned it at school, as freespacers never go to school. They do job training though.
9. Freespacer type threes are extremely creative and love art as a general rule.
10. TITLE: you need to change the name of your character to the standard naming process that freespacers use. Reference my character's bio and the freespacer article.
11. No ranks. Freespacers are anarchists, ergo, no ranks.

Boy that is a lot of changes. I kinda ate your bio; sorry bout that. However, as I am here to help, please use these links to help your fledgling character out.

My character, Kassiopea. This is her bio:
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=sp ... -7908-0045

Freespacer article:
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=fr ... reespacers

Creating a freespacer article:
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=ccg:freespacers

EDIT: I was one of the first two to sign up as a freespacer, so if you need to get answers about them, ask me. If I don't know, ask Strangelove, creators of the awesome race of freespacers. :D

Okay, I like where this is headed.

Post it in the Character Biographies Forum, and let Doshii Jun (Jake), Kim and Strangelove (Jess) look at it. They're the people to talk to for character biography making.

Well all the things I used to create the Character i got from the CCG.
Which race would best fit my characters profile? because i really like what i made but i will change it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back