• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Itkatsu's 'Art'...

For shits and giggles, and to have a bit of a humorous take on SARP's characters, I have made this thread.

First up, the first Hanako~n comic I made, inspired on the Tsurya-inspired Churuya comic...
Hanyako~n #1
Source

And tonight, after getting drunk (hah, like I'm not now) I did this one... inspired off an /a/ remix of the Claymore manga...
Hanyako~n #2
Source

Major props to anyone who manages to recognise all the SARP characters in the second one.

The bit about ((editor was banned for this post)) was my favorite post, followed by "smx-y"...and Kampfer knows my affinity for puns like that. You got a triple-pun rank for that ^_^

Glad it caused many lulz :)

If I remember to I'll put out one every month, a bit of a reflection on the IC and OOC events that are going down at the time in a humorous light.

I really like the magazine. It makes me wish it were real.

Attachments

• win.jpeg
    win.jpeg
    4.1 KB · Views: 300
Jumped on the SAI bandwagon, I must say that for the quick time I've played with it the last 20mins I'm quite impressed. Will have to see if it has the same probs I have with PS on this comp at some time when it's not 3am on a work day :D

Attachments

• sai_sketching.png
    sai_sketching.png
    243.1 KB · Views: 235
Itkatsu Kiyoko said:
Jumped on the SAI bandwagon, I must say that for the quick time I've played with it the last 20mins I'm quite impressed. Will have to see if it has the same probs I have with PS on this comp at some time when it's not 3am on a work day :D

Yay for SAI. It's awesome, isn't it? Now that you have some nice looking linework it's time to put a vector layer on top, and use a flat black with the curve tool to "ink" the art. The pressure tool can be used to change parts of line thickness and give everything a pen-like feel. That's what I'm currently working on learning. Really, now that I think about it, maybe I should make a SAI thread for tips, tricks and answer questions where I can. Or just generally where we can all help each other out. Especially considering how many people are switching over to Paint Tool SAI.

Another month, another win. You better stop it Itkatsu or we'll be all outta win soon. :V

Awesome stuff, Ittykat. Next big thing you need to do is start putting Guys on the cover, Revolver needs some Eye candy too!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back