• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Itkatsu's 'Art'...

For shits and giggles, and to have a bit of a humorous take on SARP's characters, I have made this thread.

First up, the first Hanako~n comic I made, inspired on the Tsurya-inspired Churuya comic...
Hanyako~n #1
Source

And tonight, after getting drunk (hah, like I'm not now) I did this one... inspired off an /a/ remix of the Claymore manga...
Hanyako~n #2
Source

Major props to anyone who manages to recognise all the SARP characters in the second one.

You both fail for reading left to right, instead of the proper way around :p

Yui -> Hanako -> Misaki -> Sora -> Yuuko -> Nana.

Also, I just noticed that I forgot to give Nana eyebrows, whups.

On a more awesome note, Moirai players rejoice!

Top View
Deck 1
Deck 2
Deck 3
Deck 4

For those who can't tell, it's deck-by-deck 3D images of the basic layout of the Kyaa-class.

An earlier image, showing the original deck plans overlayed on the 3D model.
The original deck plans, disappeared from the wiki when StarChan was removed.

Now if only I could create an exterior for the Kyaa that both looks good and fits over the interior properly :/

Wow! These are fantastic! I think this is the first time we've had a 3D deckplan view.

:)

The plans aren't finished yet, missing a couple of sets of interior dividing walls, and I'm going to put in doors and maybe some furnishings too when I get around to it.

Yesterday I picked up the tablet that I'd ordered for my comp, and I've been wearing it in most of the weekend. Here's a few of the bits and pieces I've done on it.

Starting off with the obligatory stick figure drawings :p
A little IRC fun... Revolver x Raz :3 (Yes, it's SFW)

Next I tried copying the style of that character chreator people have been using for their meidos.
For the empress!
Groin Punch...

Sometimes a few doodled lines would grow until it actually resembled something, despite a complete lack of planning or forethought.
Fang~

And of course I had to try out some comic style stuff :D
Redshirt's Life #1 - Meal Time
Redshirt's Life #2 - Power Armour

Overall, having a tablet rawwwwwks. Good fun, if a bit awkward at first :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back