• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Jack Pine

would you like to see a major mercenary story line

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'll let @Alex Hart handle approval.

Also as for setting up your own PMC: that is certainly something your character can work on during RP.
that was the plan as right now it's just Jack and his comms operator and pilot Zeke who is just kind of a supporting npc element to my character who is not actually be there next to him.

I'm going to request that as N.P.S hasn't been made yet that you take the logos and references to it off until we can RP out its creation.

If he's going to be joining the sky guard, which is necessary for him to be allowed to pilot a mecha, you'd have to change his organization to sky guard and his rank to guardsman.

Ok. I'd like you to change his personality and appearance section from lists into a few paragraphs, for one thing.

You should also detail some stuff about his sister in the history section, because there isn't much about her there.

Ok. I'd like you to change his personality and appearance section from lists into a few paragraphs, for one thing.

You should also detail some stuff about his sister in the history section, because there isn't much about her there.
that's how it's supposed to be, all he has is a photo, so i could only add a description of her appearance

I've been looking over your latest revision, and I'm going to give it an ALEX APPROVED stamp! If someone can move this, You can take the WIP tag off of his page.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back