• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Jack Pine

would you like to see a major mercenary story line

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
WOOO. Now, since he's joining the sky guard, He'll need a reason for doing so.

Why is he coming out to 188604 in particular? Because the sky guard aren't mercenaries, they're a militia, they essentially fight the good fight with little or no organization.

Also, that would be a corporation.

WOOO. Now, since he's joining the sky guard, He'll need a reason for doing so.

Why is he coming out to 188604 in particular? Because the sky guard aren't mercenaries, they're a militia, they essentially fight the good fight with little or no organization.

Also, that would be a corporation.
well that was one of the points of this character, he's a mercenary but he'll fight for what he feels is right and is completely against the killing of or putting in needless danger of civilians and non-combatants

besides it's not uncommon at all for PMC's to join smaller forces in conflict, or to give their services to groups going into heavy conflict zones as that's how they get their feet wet to get their business's name out there and it's not even always in a combat role, but a lot of the time in a support role.

he might have heard of what was going on and thought he could help, or he might have been looking for just possible leads for work and decided it was a good cause to help with.

he might have heard of what was going on and thought he could help, or he might have been looking for just possible leads for work and decided it was a good cause to help with.
plus he's looking for his sister that he's never met so he taking any reason to justify searching an area for leads on where she might be, and i kinda put that in there so i had some background plot to build up on and maybe create a major plot thread for that aspect Jack.

Hm? Thread caught my eye and we've got '604 involved, interesting...

After reading: I suggest you go through the wiki page with a fine-toothed comb, adding in capitalization at the beginning of sentences and such. I also recommend you split some things up, such as the paragraph about his inventory, to make it easier to read and such.
i went through with your suggested corrections and i'm not sure why the whole inventory section was lumped together like that as when i typed it i did so as a list. but thank you very much for the very helpful feedback.

i went through with your suggested corrections and i'm not sure why the whole inventory section was lumped together like that as when i typed it i did so as a list. but thank you very much for the very helpful feedback.

I noticed that has happened to me when I made Araena recently. Not sure what's causing it...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back