• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Jailtime for Makter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mak coughed a few times clearing what he could of the gas from his lungs. His eyes were still slightly tearing but with a few more wipes they were clear. Moving his hands around to feel for the walls he found one and moved back until he was into a corner. Reaching up and touching one of the few bumps on his head from the fight he hissed in complaint of the soreness.

"Well at least they can't hold me for to long without cause.... they only have me on squatting so far.... They'll need to give me a court date or let me out..." Shutting his eyes he drifted into a light sleep with the throbbing of his head to keep him company.

A long, long period of time passed. The hours dragged on into days. The only opportunity to see what was in the room was when the shutters to the cell were opened and light filled the room for a brief instant. It was at this time that two small plastic jars were tossed into the room. One contained water, the other a watery, pasty substance called food.

In the corner was a dirty toiletbowl. On the far wall was a mattress on the floor with a shredded, dirty cover ontop. Nothing else, spare the occasional roach that skitted across the ground.

Darkness was Makter's only friend during this time.

Day three.

Each time the shutters had open Mak had seemed to be in the same place his eyes always catching the glint of light that poured in before they were shut again. He had to keep his eyes in tacked with as little exposure to light as they were getting it was going to put a strain on them. As the jar bounced and rolled over to him bumping against his leg he grabbed them and moved them off to the side. Almost the entire time he had been stuck in there he had been working out the smell of sweat was the only thing covering up the oder coming from the toilet. His knuckles were tough and rugged and his arms had taken on a better tone despite how little they fed him. Trainings was as followed for each of the three days since he had to do something to keep his mind from going dull. As soon as he woke he'd push the mattress against the far wall using it as a punching bag though since it was so thin the firmness of the wall alway prevailed, this would continue for hours although since he had no way of telling time he just did it until his arms felt like jello. His legs got some work out from that exercise but not enough so he'd normally stretch them before starting to do squats.

The whole time he'd go through the repetitive routine he was plotting. "Things like this were uncalled for especially since the little fight the crusher and I were in was nothing to the guy that had the weapon in the cell next to ours. It was a bunch of bull shit and once I get out there is going to be hell to pay. The government thinks it's doing good with it's people I'm living proof that this society if undeniably fucked!" Twisting off the lid to the food he downed about half of it chasing it with water to keep the taste out of his mouth to a minimal before getting back to his stretching. He had removed his shirt so at least something of his didn't wreak of sweat when he left and he'd at least get by with it till he either had to swipe another one of get one from his gear if it were still where he left it.

Finally, the door opened and a voice shouted out to him.

"Time's up. Get the hell out. Door is to the left. Goes to an alley. We got you on record, Makter. Don't fuck up again."

Picking up his shirt he had left off his bright blue eyes turned to the door soaking up the light yet he did not squint or show any signs of reluctance to step through that door. Staring up to the man that had open the door he made a mental note that he had to wait till he was well away from this building before he could be sure he was safe. Casting his eyes to the left as soon as he was through the door he pulled his shirt over his head and walked straight for the door. His arms and legs were sore from training but he didn't care he was leaving and now would be his chance to start putting things into motion. First he just had to get his things and a bath and a shave would be nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back