• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Interest Check Joint Datass Taskforce

Gunhand4171

The Gunman
Hey guys, so I wanted to see if you guys would be intrested in this. The plot centers around the creation of the Joint Datass Taskforce (JDT). It is kind of like if NATO had its own independent military force, acting in the intrest of its members nations.

The plot will take place aboard the JDTS Stiletto. The first several PCs will take the place of Department head like: Tactical, Navigation, Helm, Chief of the Air Group (CAG), Medical, Engineering, security... etc. If we get more than they can be placed in to one of the departments.

Is any body intrested or have questions? Feel free to ask.

Here is the link to the Wiki page. Link

Well it'll only have Nepleslian and Lor units in it, since Yamatai is no longer in it. So you'd have to talk to - oh you're an FM now. And you already accounted for the missing Yamatai. Huh. And it already has approval FM approval. Wow, you were prepared, huh?

Well, good luck.

Well it'll only have Nepleslian and Lor units in it, since Yamatai is no longer in it. So you'd have to talk to - oh you're an FM now. And you already accounted for the missing Yamatai. Huh. And it already has approval FM approval. Wow, you were prepared, huh?

Well, good luck.
Haha. Thanks Mog

This looks somewhat cool, but I want to verify it's more than just... ship and combat, I guess? I'd be up for jumping onboard (more isn't bad with the pacing most people hold), but I'm not exactly trying to find myself in something that doesn't allow more than just generic Shonen-esque development.

No, there is also the fact that JDT will be fought on many Political fronts. Getting bogged down in diplomacy as well as red tape for the rising military power

Yes. That would be awesome. You can choose to play the part of senior officers, Spec Ops unit attached to the ship, Diplomat, etc.

He was a tanker in the army, but its been a while since I roleplayed him, so we can say he went through officer school or something.

Hmm...we'll see what other people want, but that could be cool. he's also a computer hacker, so that's why I was thinking systems, but I don't really know the Nep Navy position for that.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back