• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Interest Check Joint Datass Taskforce

So, anybody know anyone with spare Lorath characters? Cause it sounds like we mainly have Neps so far.

Yeah, I've already started high-fiving/getting fived in the face by Cadet about them. I think it's totally doable, once I select a caste and junk. Going to read up on them and work on pushing out a wiki.

HELLO AND EXCUSE ME. I SEE SOMEONE IS TOUCHING MY BIRDS FOR DIPLOMATIC REASONS WITHOUT KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT THEM.

With my intro aside; I strongly discourage the use of a Lorath character in the capacity of diplomat. High-ranking officer is also right out. I have plot reasons for this which will be made clear at a later point.

HELLO AND EXCUSE ME. I SEE SOMEONE IS TOUCHING MY BIRDS FOR DIPLOMATIC REASONS WITHOUT KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT THEM.

With my intro aside; I strongly discourage the use of a Lorath character in the capacity of diplomat. High-ranking officer is also right out. I have plot reasons for this which will be made clear at a later point.
Well, that saves me sending any PMs. Lorath character is out =3=7

I'll probably still be Diplomacy guy, no worries. Or "Diplomacy" where I use underhanded tactics to do so.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back