• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Interest Check Joint Datass Taskforce

So, anybody know anyone with spare Lorath characters? Cause it sounds like we mainly have Neps so far.

My Diplomat can be a Lor member if absolutely necessary, though I'm not a fan of playing furballs.

Yeah, I've already started high-fiving/getting fived in the face by Cadet about them. I think it's totally doable, once I select a caste and junk. Going to read up on them and work on pushing out a wiki.

HELLO AND EXCUSE ME. I SEE SOMEONE IS TOUCHING MY BIRDS FOR DIPLOMATIC REASONS WITHOUT KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT THEM.

With my intro aside; I strongly discourage the use of a Lorath character in the capacity of diplomat. High-ranking officer is also right out. I have plot reasons for this which will be made clear at a later point.

Well, that saves me sending any PMs. Lorath character is out =3=7

I'll probably still be Diplomacy guy, no worries. Or "Diplomacy" where I use underhanded tactics to do so.

Reactions: Wes
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…