• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Kokuten's Vault

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v320_Kokuten_Sheets_KokuBannar.gif

Hello! Welcome to my Vault. This where I throw all the things I deem showable to the public. I'm currently available for Sprites and Avatar making.

----
Original Post:

I am creative and I wish to share my things with you! If you havn't noticed recently, I sprite a little bit, and I've made a sprite line for Asher and Yukari.(For the respective avatars)
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v320_Kokuten_Sheets_miharusprite.png

I do a lot of sketch stuff as well, like the concepts for the Navy and Dress uniforms for the Star Military of Nepleslia.

There's the Knuckler, with diagram parts.

And the CSS Suit!

Of course, I've been told to ink and color my things, but hey I colored my sprites? Is that not enough? Of course it is, these are only my SARP related stuffs, anyway.

A short song that came to Kokuten Chiaki's memory when he was riding the shuttle back up to the NSS Alliance.

Drunken Neppy Tale: Mike Wilks
by: Kokuten

Sit around, ye lads n' lasses, settle for a spell,
Eyes on me while I give ya a drunken Neppy tale.

Mike Wilks was a farmer boy, on Kennewes he grew.
His father was a drunkard, his mother was a shrew.

On morning light they'd wake him up to till the marshy fields.
It was that day that young Mike would come to surely yield.

In that field a' green, stood, a beauty mighty white.
A Geshrin girl, she was born, Mary Luely Lite.

Mary Luely Lite became his wife the next year.
But young Mike heard tales that'd make his ears shear.

On the morning of the wedding, gossip was surely told.
Mary Luely Lite was the strangest to behold.

On the night of the honeymoon, Mike was in shock.
Mary Lite was a man, she had a gurly cock!

A continuation of that would be how Mary joined Star Army and became a admiral in the first month.

Although died several times of exhaustion prior.

MARVELOUS

Okay! I'm back, and I've got a lot of stuff. Since I'm waiting for my respective plots to get into 'character retrieval status', I've been making all sorts of things, such as:

NEW SERVICES!:

I've been on this new medication called 'Vyvanse' as of late. One of the unrecorded side effects of this drug is Workaholicalism. So I'm always in need of a job or something to do, so...

...I'm willing to do requests for anyone who wants an avatar made by me. I'll do it free, and I'll be constantly bugging you with questions to see if I'm getting right or not. Just give me some specifications and I'll get to work work work!

...I'm also willing to do requests for anyone wants sprites made of their characters or animations of certain pieces of equipment. The only cost of my sprites is your infinite gratitude and a little patience. The Asher Enforcer at the bottom took me about 3 hours to design and build from scratch. (I don't do recolors, edits, or splices.)

NEW AVATARS!:

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v320_Kokuten_Avatar_ricomoonbwahahasp.jpgaimg.photobucket.com_albums_v320_Kokuten_Avatar_nsfw.jpgaimg.photobucket.com_albums_v320_Kokuten_Avatar_updatesubavatar.jpgaimg.photobucket.com_albums_v320_Kokuten_Avatar_Returningtar.gif

Eiko.gif

This one was 'supposed' to be an Avatar for Nashoba, kinda a surprise gift, yannow? I'm random like that. However, when I finished, I found that it was a whopping 600 Kbs, 470 something over the avatar limit. I think it turned out pretty good, and Eiko is a pretty character, so why waste? Though, the camera flash effect seems to be a little off, a little.

NEW SPRITES!:

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v320_Kokuten_Sheets_AsherEnforcer.gif
This one is a little bit of an inspiration from all the RE4:Wii Edition I've been playing lately. This is Asher in his Enforcer garbs, a light Starmy Blue mock, with somewhat urban fatigues, dark gray boots, dark blue gloves, and belts on the chest with a combat knife on the right and a Type 28 Nekovalkyrja Service Pistol on the left.

A compilation of all the sprites I've done so far in the SARP. Feel free to use anyone of these as you all like, with exception of Yukari and the two Adrian sprites, you'll have to ask Doshii or SUBLIMEinal for use of those.

NEW TRADEMARK:

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v320_Kokuten_Sheets_TRADEMARKOKU.png

I'll throw this on my sprite sheets and such to usually show they were done by me, but most of my recent work was made before this so they lack it's sexy charm.

NEW ART!:

An Inked picture of Momentum, Nepleslian Comic Book hero. Originally known as Captain Thunder. THUNDA' PAWNCH

NEW PHOTOEDIT!:

I told you I was hardcore.

I swear, I'm gonna use both of those avatars in tandem, switch each month or something. There's something so charming about how horrible it is.

If you want a project to occupy you, I have a 'small' request.

A full body depiction of my character would be awesome.

The concept is an albino (perhaps leucian) Nepleslian Marine clone, perhaps a failed ID-SOL experiment, with disfiguring burn scars on his face and chest.

Perhaps you could portray him partially geared up in his power armor. (probably a Hostile model)

Here's the current pedia entry:

Height: 5' 7
Weight: 243lbs.

Build and Skin Color: Fresh out of the vat, over-stimmed muscles (aka steroid enhanced). Pale white skin.

Facial Features and Eye Color: Prominent reinforced skeletal structure (part of the growth process, accelerated or otherwise). Severe and slightly unsettling red-flecked gray irises, resolving into a murky pink under normal observation.

Hair Color and Style: Tightly buzzed silver-white hair.

Distinguishing Features: Anselm's face and torso are mostly covered in warped burn scars because of a mishap during the cloning process, his left eye had to be replaced with a cybernetic and chemical augmentations had to be made to allow his scar tissue to regain its elasticity rather than repair the damage with skin grafts and his left ear is misshapen due to the scarring.

I wish I could draw like you experienced artists, of course I can always start practicing any time; well, now I've got something to do between now and five in the morning.

========================

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v320_Kokuten_Sheets_anselmsmall.png
Awesome, Kokuten, thanks.

I never quite got the hang of using a tablet, I've always been more comfortable with a mouse.

And that pixelart is suh-weet as, bro!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back