• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Kokuten's Vault

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v320_Kokuten_Sheets_KokuBannar.gif

Hello! Welcome to my Vault. This where I throw all the things I deem showable to the public. I'm currently available for Sprites and Avatar making.

----
Original Post:

I am creative and I wish to share my things with you! If you havn't noticed recently, I sprite a little bit, and I've made a sprite line for Asher and Yukari.(For the respective avatars)
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v320_Kokuten_Sheets_miharusprite.png

I do a lot of sketch stuff as well, like the concepts for the Navy and Dress uniforms for the Star Military of Nepleslia.

There's the Knuckler, with diagram parts.

And the CSS Suit!

Of course, I've been told to ink and color my things, but hey I colored my sprites? Is that not enough? Of course it is, these are only my SARP related stuffs, anyway.

Iroma Physiology.

Nice work, Koku. He looks like he's about to ask if I'm going to finish eating my meal, lol.

Mu'Tasim Farouk exclusively showing the Ceremonial Robe.

Same Farouk, except the Robe is off, showing the Flak, bookstrap, and the Guardian banner.

Untitled-1copy.jpg

A bit of D'aw, here and there.

Good question. Where is his Gualmyan?

Again, I have to praise you on your coloring and texturing job on this picture. You really brought it to life in an amazing way. Small details I love are the sheen on his sword and the way you did the tatters in his cloak and scarf. Completely awesome.

I'd believe that man was the Zesuaium Chef. Very swanky. I may have made the uniform, but Buu makes the uniform look good.

(Did I spell it right that time?)

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v320_Kokuten_kokutencasual.jpg

Felt like finally getting this one out, I've had sitting around for a long time, just never got around to inking and coloring.

kenuske.jpg

Also, I've drawn Kensuke, another one of the characters entering into the rising Origin Industries plot.

That Koku pic was amazing as sketchy lineart and seeing it in all it's inked and colored glory is just awesome. I love the glowing, fizzling energy off of his arm and his signature XBAWX eyes. :V

Kensuke looks pretty boss, too. I'm still a little sore about the belt and hat, (just kidding :3-) but if he's the head of a division, perhaps I'll give him a little leeway. :V (Also, the fold on his hat is going the wrong way, but shhh. If you don't tell then I won't.)

An interesting choice on the pants cuffs, I like the way it goes along with the skirts on Cyrene and Aerin. Not too thrilled on the coloring of his boots, except that it gives them a Japanese sandal look with the blue stripe over the toes.

Maybe it's just me, but Kokuten's arms have a very definite feeling of mass to them...they feel like they would put a lot of weight on his shoulders, creating a danger of ripping or over-stressing the skin, bones, and possibly muscles there.

Which gave me an idea for a cybernetics arrangement involving a double-arm-replacement setup to take said weight off the joints and more on the shoulders proper. Anyone know what a yoke is?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back